Wisconsin DOR Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wisconsin DOR

Revenue Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wisconsin DOR (Madison, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

You get an interview by taking a civil service exam, not by submitting a resume. Make sure you specify all the cities you'd be willing to work in...I was only 130th on the exam score ranking, but I still got an interview because I broadened by location preferences. The interview itself is pretty standard, and they give you a list of the questions before they start asking them. There's also a writing assessment at the end.

Interview Questions

• What would be your greatest challenge toward performing this job?   Answer Question

REVENUE AUDITOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wisconsin DOR (Madison, WI) in July 2011.

Interview

My name was referred to the agency in May. I was contacted by email for a written exercise in June. I was contacted by email for an in-person interview in July. I waited approximately 3-4 weeks for an offer that came in August.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not opt to negotiate any aspect of my compensation package.