WiseTech Global

Updated Aug 24, 2014
Updated Aug 24, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at WiseTech Global

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at WiseTech Global.

I applied via seek.com. I received a call from recruiter next day. He asked me to take online programming aptitude test (one test). The test was like an IQ test, with verbal reasoning, rotating shapes, simple flowchart, number sequence, and etc. You have to get above 90 score to proceed next step. After that, the recruiter sent another online test. It was a personality and behavioural test.
    After 3 days later, I got a call from company, and was invited onsite technical test. I can't tell about the test because of non-disclosure agreement. HR gave me tasks and you need to solve the problems with your most comportable programming language. You need prepare your own laptop with programming environment. The onsite technical test took a whole day. It is really important to make a clean code. Code quality, Time, and Correct result are the key. Next step would be interview with the CEO, but I failed the technical test.

Interview Questions
    • Number sequence and verbal reasoning questions were difficult for me in online programming aptitude test   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Had to complete a OneTest (IQ/EQ test) plus phone and on-site interview.

They were flexible as long as you can prove that you're worth it.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at WiseTech Global.

the interview process did go through smoothly. however, the pace is not what i expected-very slow in a big company.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at WiseTech Global in March 2011.

From application I was invited to a telephone interview (generic, high level questions), then was sent an online assessment (cognitive and behavioural), I was then invited to a one on one interview with the General Manager for the department I now work for, then I was invited back for a second interview where I had to make a 15 minute presentation on a set topic, once that was complete I provided my referees, then offered the position, all in all it took 1 working week.

Interview Questions
    • Present on the priority benefit offerings that you would put in place or the changes you would make for our company, taking into consideration what we have in place currently (presentation to be 15 minutes)   Answer Question