Wisenbaker Builders Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wisenbaker Builders

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wisenbaker Builders.

Interview

I was referred so I was hired on the spot. Very informal interview. Their supervisor attended the interview and asked a few questions and that was it. I think it will depend on who you interview with so do your homework. A different department with different manager would have probably gone differently.

Negotiation

Most of their pay seems to be set for the position. Do your homework beforehand and make sure you are topping out.

Other Interview Reviews for Wisenbaker Builders

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wisenbaker Builders (College Station, TX).

Interview

Straight forward and simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted their offer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wisenbaker Builders.

Interview

I was called to interview after leaving my information at Wisenbaker's booth at the A&M Career Center. Hiring process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The usual "where do you see yourself in 5 years". I was straight out of college and I didn't know..   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.