Wistron

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Señor Industrial Engineer Interview

Señor Industrial Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Wistron.

Interview Details – I was previously working in Wistron Philippines, then my boss ask me to support here in Wistron Mexico. After 2 years of working as contractual Wistron Mexico absorb me as a local hire for Blackberry Phone Production as Industrial Engineer.

Audio Engineer Interview

Audio Engineer

Interviewed at Wistron

Interview Details – I was contacted initially for a short phone screening. During which they asked standard questions such as "Why are you interested in this position?" and to elaborate on some of the points on my resume.
For the in person interview, it was a series of 30-45 min interviews with about 6 of the people you;d be working with and the managers. Questions varied depending on the individual's expertise, from very detailed technical questions to a bunch of a general ones.
They were all very friendly and professional, although no assistance was provided to traveling there for the interview.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions were probably the specific technical ones. They try to push your knowledge to see how far you can recall/figure out theorms and ideas.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hsi-hsi (Taiwan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wistron in August 2010.

Interview Details – I knew about Wistron through my professor in the university I followed the Master program of Computer Science. After I graduated from university, I took interviews by several department managers of the company.

Interview Question – Why do you think you have team-work spirit?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wistron in January 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring manger was very very friendly ,and asked many detail experience that relative with the position that I am applying for . Moreover, he wanted to know about my carrer path. Unlike other interviewers , he didn't ask my left the previous company. He was looking for a "smart "working employee which match my own type. Also, with years working experience, i knew immediatly , he is the manger who i 'm looking forward working with .
The manager was very satisfied my qualication and told me to the hiring process is accepted . HR will contact me after few days after the offer package has been done.

Interview Question – what is your next 5 years carrer plan ?   Answer Question

Worked for Wistron? Contribute to the Community!