Withers Bergman /

Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Secretary Interview

Legal Secretary
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Withers Bergman / in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interviews went great -- at least I was told they did after each one of 2. I was told I would get a call back for the third and final interview. I was asked what day would work for me. Neither the agency nor I ever heard back again.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current employer?   View Answer

Lawyer Interview

Lawyer
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Withers Bergman / in January 2008.

Interview Details – A personality and experience based interview with an emphais on discussion around several topics. Asked to prepare beforehand to present on an issue and a written test was conducted to assess competency.

Interview Question – Who is your favourite character in a book and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unable to negotiate.

Worked for Withers Bergman /? Contribute to the Community!