Wize Commerce Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015
Updated Mar 3, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wize Commerce

Product Manager Interview

People were all late. Not very impressed with the process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wize Commerce in October 2014.

I applied through college or university. The process took a week –Initially they conduct a written test followed by 3 rounds of interview and a HR round. Questions at each rounds were getting tougher, java knowledge is required to crack the interview.

Interview Questions
    • 1) check if a string is palindrome
      2) design a class for animals such that animals are divided into aquatic , land and animals

Answer Question

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wize Commerce in November 2013.

Initially they conduct a written test,followed by a vocal technical round which is not tough.they asked me basic questions only,about stored procedures,triggers,functions,joins.
    I thought i would have easily cleared but finally when i called and asked about result i couldn't make through,wel was a good experience

Interview Questions
    • I got confused with join thing.He asked me about self join,cross join,left join,right join and inner join.They even asked about cursors in sql which i was not aware.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wize Commerce.

Had a phone interview of 45 mins ..was asked two questions

1) check if a string is palindrome

Software Developer Interview

1st round hr telephone interview
    2nd technical telephone interview: the preparations of algorithm and data structures are useless, take more emphases on the java basics.

Interview Questions
    • differences between protected, private class; abstract and interface etc.   Answer Question