Wize Commerce Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wize Commerce

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wize Commerce (New Delhi (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a week –Initially they conduct a written test followed by 3 rounds of interview and a HR round. Questions at each rounds were getting tougher, java knowledge is required to crack the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) check if a string is palindrome
      2) design a class for animals such that animals are divided into aquatic , land and animals

Answer Question

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wize Commerce (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Initially they conduct a written test,followed by a vocal technical round which is not tough.they asked me basic questions only,about stored procedures,triggers,functions,joins.
    I thought i would have easily cleared but finally when i called and asked about result i couldn't make through,wel was a good experience

Interview Questions

• I got confused with join thing.He asked me about self join,cross join,left join,right join and inner join.They even asked about cursors in sql which i was not aware.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wize Commerce.

Interview

Had a phone interview of 45 mins ..was asked two questions

1) check if a string is palindrome

Software Developer Interview

Interview

1st round hr telephone interview
    2nd technical telephone interview: the preparations of algorithm and data structures are useless, take more emphases on the java basics.

Interview Questions

• differences between protected, private class; abstract and interface etc.   Answer Question