Wm Morrison Supermarkets

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Tewkesbury, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wm Morrison Supermarkets in May 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was fine. Though i had to ring the store just over 2 weeks after my interview and see if i had been offered a job. this was because the personell manager was away

Interview Question – choose a product and sell it to a customer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – fine

Checkout Operator Interview

Checkout Operator
Hinckley, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wm Morrison Supermarkets in September 2010.

Interview Details – basic questions, why do you want the job? how do you think you could benefit the company? have you got any previous experience? how would you travel to work?

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at Wm Morrison Supermarkets.

Interview Details – You tend to wait a lot on Personnel manager, who aren't always profressional in my experience. They will keep people waiting, begin late, and forget paperwork. However, the managers(HR and otherwise) who conduct the interviews will be informal to help nerves and most commonly have years of experience in their fields.

Interview Question – Who is your hero?   View Answer

Produce Sales Assistant Interview

Produce Sales Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wm Morrison Supermarkets.

Interview Details – it was easy

Interview Question – do you want the job   View Answer

Produce Sales Assistant Interview

Produce Sales Assistant
Wrexham, Wales (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wm Morrison Supermarkets in September 2011.

Interview Details – Collected application form from the store, applied for the position. Been called for a personal interview in which they asked about some basic questions about me. As well as checked the selling ability and customer service level by asking to sell a product. It was fun, enjoyed it.

Interview Question – To select a product and sell it to the interviewer.   Answer Question

Checkout Operator Interview

Checkout Operator

Interviewed at Wm Morrison Supermarkets

Interview Details – I sent in my application and did not even have an interview although this is because I knew the HR manager previously. I had an induction within 2 weeks and was working for them within 3 weeks.

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating for this position.

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
Barry, Wales (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wm Morrison Supermarkets.

Interview Details – 2 weeks to confirm from day of interview I had the job

Interview Question – STAR technique, give a Situation Task Action Result.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wm Morrison Supermarkets in October 2012.

Interview Details – you have a brief chat with a hr manager then if you are sucessful you have a telephone interview if they belive you match there criteria then you will be asked for a face to face interview with a hr manager and the general manager

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 10 years time   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant

The process took a day - interviewed at Wm Morrison Supermarkets in October 2009.

Interview Details – After submitting an application form I was invited to attend a 1:1 interview in which I was asked why I wanted the job. I was also asked what I thought I would bring to the role and the company itself.

After the interview I was told I had been successful over the phone a few days later. I was then invited to attend a two day induction process. This involved being health and safety trained, watching company videos, learning about the role and filling out personal information for wages etc.

This two day induction was paid. The first 13 weeks of employment are a 'trial period'. If it turns out you are not suitable for the job you may be asked to change role or be let go. If you stay you receive a slight wage increase.

Interview Question – What do you think you will bring to this role?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Shop Assistant Interview

Shop Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wm Morrison Supermarkets in June 2009.

Interview Details – Went in....lady went though a few details of the position, then basically told me she just wanted to make sure I wasnt an idiot and looked ok! Got the job. However I have been made aware that there is an offical interview process that should have occured, but they were desperate to get someone in position.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to work unsocial hours   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wm Morrison Supermarkets

Worked for Wm Morrison Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!