Wockhardt Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wockhardt.

Interview

Good but time taking hiring process, the HR who was involved in my hiring process was leaving the organization thus she was not doing her job well and it took long for salary negotiations.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wockhardt in July 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview with the recruiter, one phone interview with the sales manager. Then one face to face interview with the sales manager. I was able to call a sales representative to learn more about the position. Finally had a third interview with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes they gave me an additional $5,000 in salary

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wockhardt (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Personal relations and personal choices are given importance over calibre and quality of talent in most cases.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult because interviewer had hardly any knowledge.   Answer Question

Business Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wockhardt (Ludhiana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

there is 4 interview round, manager, seniour manager ,management pannel and hr round and you should have proper knowledge of physiology and anotomy ,candidate should be science graduate or mba

Interview Questions

• why you want to join this organisation? why i will give you suppose 4 lac annually because we have so many candidate ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

company need business and stability and my ans is if company want business and stability than i want money ,i will give my best always, i can tackle my customer.money gives empower to the business

Regulatory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrexham, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wockhardt (Wrexham, Wales (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview with two senior members of the team. A competency test and final interview with HR. Job offer was made subject to a medical (urine drug test). Most questions asked to see if you would fit into the group.

QA Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Damān (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wockhardt (Damān (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was conducted after waiting for long three hours.The interviewer has asked lots of technical details but the offer was not up to the limit of the brand value or level of assessment.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wockhardt in July 2010.

Interview

Asked about the background of study and subject. then went on to ask the reason of leaving the job, then went on to ask what is my goals and needs that i can enlist. then asked about the market that i was aware of then asked on the expectations on salary and current salary.

Interview Questions

• What is your study background?   1 Answer
    • What are your current profile?   1 Answer