Wockhardt Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

Finance Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wockhardt.

Good but time taking hiring process, the HR who was involved in my hiring process was leaving the organization thus she was not doing her job well and it took long for salary negotiations.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wockhardt in July 2013.

I had one phone interview with the recruiter, one phone interview with the sales manager. Then one face to face interview with the sales manager. I was able to call a sales representative to learn more about the position. Finally had a third interview with the VP of Sales.

Yes they gave me an additional $5,000 in salary

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wockhardt.

Personal relations and personal choices are given importance over calibre and quality of talent in most cases.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult because interviewer had hardly any knowledge.   Answer Question

Business Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wockhardt in April 2012.

there is 4 interview round, manager, seniour manager ,management pannel and hr round and you should have proper knowledge of physiology and anotomy ,candidate should be science graduate or mba

Interview Questions
    • why you want to join this organisation? why i will give you suppose 4 lac annually because we have so many candidate ?   View Answer
    company need business and stability and my ans is if company want business and stability than i want money ,i will give my best always, i can tackle my customer.money gives empower to the business

QA Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Damān (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Damān (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wockhardt in November 2010.

The interview was conducted after waiting for long three hours.The interviewer has asked lots of technical details but the offer was not up to the limit of the brand value or level of assessment.

Product Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wockhardt in July 2010.

Asked about the background of study and subject. then went on to ask the reason of leaving the job, then went on to ask what is my goals and needs that i can enlist. then asked about the market that i was aware of then asked on the expectations on salary and current salary.