Wolf Camera Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wolf Camera

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wolf Camera (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Easy. Applied. Called in for an interview. Basic questions. Sales oriented. Met with manager. Met with senior manager. Didn'y really take much. Just be prepared for the low awful pay. Its a good temporary position. I don't know how most these people make a living off of it, but most of the people there are old.

Interview Questions

• How can you deal with difficult customers? Can you work a lab? Can you sell? How can you sell? What do you know about cameraS?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wolf Camera (Dallas, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

The manager gave a very detailed history of the company and where it was headed in the future.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between optical zoom and digital zoom?   Answer Question

Cashier1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wolf Camera (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2008.

Interview

Came in filled out a employment packet and had to answer some industry questions.