Wolf Greenfield

Relevance Date Difficulty

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wolf Greenfield.

Interview Details – Was called based on an online resume submission. Met with several departments for a variety of open positions until I found the right fit. Went through multiple rounds of interviews with various members of departments.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty expected and normal; interviews were friendly and warm.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wolf Greenfield.

Interview Details – Applied through their website and received a call for a phone interview about a week later. The phone interview was quick and extremely impersonal. Scheduled in-person - met with hiring manager and lead paralegal. Had to do a typing, filing and proofreading test. Overall, it was more positive and friendlier than I thought it would be.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions and they had me describe a project I had done in detail from start to finish. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for Wolf Greenfield? Contribute to the Community!