Wolf Greenfield Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wolf Greenfield

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wolf Greenfield (Boston, MA).

Interview

Was called based on an online resume submission. Met with several departments for a variety of open positions until I found the right fit. Went through multiple rounds of interviews with various members of departments.

Interview Questions

• Everything was pretty expected and normal; interviews were friendly and warm.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wolf Greenfield.

Interview

Applied through their website and received a call for a phone interview about a week later. The phone interview was quick and extremely impersonal. Scheduled in-person - met with hiring manager and lead paralegal. Had to do a typing, filing and proofreading test. Overall, it was more positive and friendlier than I thought it would be.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions and they had me describe a project I had done in detail from start to finish. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Biotech Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wolf Greenfield (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

met with several people I would be working with, and each asked their own questions, mostly about my past experiences and what was written on my resume. everyone was very nice and very welcoming. afterwards, I had to take a simple test, which had basic filing, typing and profreading tasks.

Interview Questions

• they mostly asked about my past experiences and why I wanted to work there   Answer Question