Wolf Greenfield

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wolf Greenfield

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wolf Greenfield.

Was called based on an online resume submission. Met with several departments for a variety of open positions until I found the right fit. Went through multiple rounds of interviews with various members of departments.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was pretty expected and normal; interviews were friendly and warm.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wolf Greenfield.

Applied through their website and received a call for a phone interview about a week later. The phone interview was quick and extremely impersonal. Scheduled in-person - met with hiring manager and lead paralegal. Had to do a typing, filing and proofreading test. Overall, it was more positive and friendlier than I thought it would be.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions and they had me describe a project I had done in detail from start to finish. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question