Wolf Medical Systems

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

EMR Deployment Interview

EMR Deployment
North Surrey, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wolf Medical Systems in December 2010.

Interview Details – I did approach this company with an unsolicited approached for employment. I was able to obtain a 1:1 meeting, but it became obvious that there is little in the way of organized human resource management or a formalized application and hiring process.
Impressions are that the company struggles with internal communication and process management. follow up e-mails to my contact did not result in further discussions, and not formal offer was ever presented.

The reception area was busy with technical staff passing through, but largely ignoring each other. I would question reporting process and accountability matrix before accepting an offer of employment.

Interview Question – What is your experience with Medical records?   View Answer

Worked for Wolf Medical Systems? Contribute to the Community!