Wolf Medical Systems

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

EMR Deployment Interview

EMR Deployment
North Surrey, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wolf Medical Systems in December 2010.

Interview Details – I did approach this company with an unsolicited approached for employment. I was able to obtain a 1:1 meeting, but it became obvious that there is little in the way of organized human resource management or a formalized application and hiring process.
Impressions are that the company struggles with internal communication and process management. follow up e-mails to my contact did not result in further discussions, and not formal offer was ever presented.

The reception area was busy with technical staff passing through, but largely ignoring each other. I would question reporting process and accountability matrix before accepting an offer of employment.

Interview Question – What is your experience with Medical records?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
North Surrey, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wolf Medical Systems in June 2011.

Interview Details – Ok so this "company" calls people for an 'interview' when they are not even hiring anyone. They just want to know what you look like. The interviewer, VP of Sales and Marketing totally insulted me and was very rude. Said that I provided an "Unsolicited Application" well no I didn't. If he would get his head out of the Canucks game and stop rushing for lunch it would have been much more of a pleasant interview. He didn't even sit in his chair, he was like sitting on the corner just waiting to get me the heck out of there. This is the second time I have had an interview with this 'company' and the same results. They tell you right in your face that you are worthless and degrade you to nothing. Why drag me all the way to your office if you don't even have a position for me? Not only that.. his secretary changed our Interview date and time maybe 5 times due to "scheduling conflicts". He didn't even say sorry for this. He pretty much called me a liar regarding my previous work history that I did get terminated from the job because well, the company didn't like to keep people for more than 90 days, he did not believe me one bit. Even if he did give me an offer, I would not want to work with such rude people as the staff at Wolf Medical Systems.

Interview Question – Why did you leave this company? Ohh if you were so good, why did they let you go I don't believe you.   Answer Question

Worked for Wolf Medical Systems? Contribute to the Community!