Wolfgang Puck Catering Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wolfgang Puck Catering

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wolfgang Puck Catering (New York, NY).

Interview

Behind the scenes catering company, some pros and cons.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolfgang Puck Catering (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Found the job through Craig s list. They were a bit slow to respond both before and after the interview. I came out of the interview positive, but didn't get a call back for weeks, and had pretty much given up. They are only quick if it suits their needs.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straight forward in the interview. Everything was up and up, with no surprises.   Answer Question

Cater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wolfgang Puck Catering (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was very informal but very specific. I went in and spoke to the manager in charge and she had me come in the next day for a party.

Negotiation

The wages are set on stone for someone at the beginning.

Executive Chef Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolfgang Puck Catering in August 2011.

Interview

They do in-person interviews where the Regional Chef flies into town to meet you. You'll definitely do a stage to show you have what it takes to make it with WPC. Make sure you plate something delicious and beautiful - if it looks like it came from the 90s, don't bother.

Interview Questions

• The questions aren't difficult - these aren't Ivy-League educated people. But they will critique your dishes, so make sure they are flawless.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate - their first offer is the only offer.

Barback Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wolfgang Puck Catering (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Friendly and quick. Experience required. Met the interview in person. I was referred by a friend. I had previous experience so there weren't too many questions.