Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group in April 2010.

Be familiar with Italian wines and beverage service in general. Be very articulate and able to describe dishes and wine profiles with finesse and confidence. Be prepared to describe you favorite dish and accompanying glass of wine. Be familiar with modern and classic cooking techniques and fine dinning restaurant jargon.

Interview Questions

Chief Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group in April 2007.

Very precise knowledge of the culinary industry is a must. I was questioned extensively on various styles of cooking, preparation methods and kitchen management. The fact that I had continued to take culinary lessons throughout my working career was apparently to my advantage, so try and pick up some diplomas/certificates in addition to your degrees.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the working of a high end kitchen on a Saturday night.   Answer Question
    • Please discuss the various cultural culinary disciplines you are experienced with.   Answer Question