Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Chief Chef Interview

Chief Chef
Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group in April 2007.

Interview Details – Very precise knowledge of the culinary industry is a must. I was questioned extensively on various styles of cooking, preparation methods and kitchen management. The fact that I had continued to take culinary lessons throughout my working career was apparently to my advantage, so try and pick up some diplomas/certificates in addition to your degrees.

Interview Questions

• Describe the working of a high end kitchen on a Saturday night.   Answer Question
  • Please discuss the various cultural culinary disciplines you are experienced with.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group employees and interview candidates.