Wolters Kluwer

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Director Interview

Chicago, IL

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in May 2012.

Interview Details – 9 interviews including a last minute trip to NY to see 3 out of 4 original interviewers again. Asked me to send references but while I was contacting them they decided not to proceed. They should have made that decision before I went and contacted my references to expect a call- Not very professional!

Interview Question – Most questions were situational leadership -what would you do if?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wolters Kluwer

Worked for Wolters Kluwer? Contribute to the Community!

Wolters Kluwer Videos

Wolters Kluwer – Why Work for Us?

Wolters Kluwer - When you have to be right ​​​ ​​Customers We serve professionals in the legal, tax, finance, and healthcare markets in over 150 countries​​ ​​Markets​ Legal, business, tax, accounting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wolters Kluwer Inside Sales Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wolters Kluwer employees and interview candidates.