Wolters Kluwer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Interview

Phone interview then a sit down with 3 people sepertaly, talk alot about past experience and how will you fit in. And if you have expireceived selling to law firms

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is not rooom.for.negotiate

Director, Knowledge & Learning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter, phone interview with HR Manager, phone interview with hiring manager, face-to-face interview with hiring manager, phone interview with global VP. The recruiter was simply AMAZING. She kept in complete communication throughout the entire process. What a great first impression.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions about my background. The entire process felt more like a conversation instead of interrogation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter asked me what compensation I would like to get. She shared the salary range and asked me what would make me happy and ready to accept as an offer. It was very clear and with no hidden agenda.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview lasted 4 hours with various groups. The groups varied from technical to team lead to the manager. Started with the technical questions, then solving a problem on board, then show an understanding of OOP by drawing objects and relations on board and then finally interview with the team lead/manager.

Interview Questions

• - C#/.NET Related Questions
      - OOP Questions
      - Asked to write a program to check if a word is "Palindrome"

Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer in April 2015.

Interview

I applied to WK for senior professional position. Yesterday they contacted me to schedule a phone interview. They also asked about my salary requirements. I a range that is the average in my city for this position. Next morning I was waiting for the call for 15 minutes. When I got to my desk I wrote the recruiter, assuming something came out the very last minute and she couldn’t get in touch with me. No answer to it either. Then I started worry that something happened to her, maybe she got a stomach flu or water pipe in her house burst out. No naïve of me. Later in the afternoon she finally wrote me back, that she didn’t bother to contact me, because my salary requirements were too high. In fact, what they can offer financially would be right for junior position. But their post reads Senior. With lots of requirements.
    Poor customer service. Simple, poor manners! Now I wish she really she gets stomach flu with huge diarrhea!

Interview Questions

• Salary expectations were not posted along with the job description.   Answer Question

Clinical Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

After approximately 2 months and 6 interviews I didn't get the job because I didn't have software sales experience which they told me I didn't need in the first place. They have now reposted the position so watch out, not sure they can find exactly what they are looking for in this hire.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Irving, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Before the interview start, my Recruiter told that if I'm not for candidate, the interview will be ended.Well the interview start was completed in 3 hrs with 5 people Including vp and hiring mgr.Same questions personality and situations over and over in different ways. Position was for manual but start asking about development questions .I felt that I'm fit for position that why the process is complete but of course being a manual I won't have known development.
    I will not recommended anyone to apply and waste their time being positive feedback but not getting hired. 3 hours interview for manual.??

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was relatively painless with a few standard Job history and years of experience, education, and a few technical questions. There is the initial phone screening to determine if you are a fit for the position. You will get called for a date to come on site. You start with human resources to get briefed, then with the hiring manager and the reports. The final stage was with the reporting manager's manager. Many of the questions evaluated your thought process in dealing with a particular challenge, situation, or setup of a given system configuration.

Interview Questions

• Interview started with background questions on the previous job experience to start the conversation. Technical questions covered a few commands focused on accessing a typical system and followed with a candidate's step by steps approach to troubleshooting a web application. Some of the questions touched on upcoming projects to see how a database server would be setup and configured to evaluate your organization and thought process.   1 Answer

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Wichita, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Met the company representatives at University Career Fair and they really liked me so I had short interview with the manager. Their representatives and the recruiting manager are all very nice. No touch questions. After about 2 weeks I had onsite interview. Talked with more managers.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?
      Do you have experience in using any tax software?
      What your friend would say about you
      What your supervisor would say about you
      What your supervisor would want you to change

Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. Got an email from one of the recruiter of the company for scheduling phone screen interview. Phone interview was good, Normal questions on resume and experience. Interview went on for about 30 minutes with all discussion on resume and past experience. Recruiter told me that the hiring manager would contact within a week. Since then not even a single response came either from recruiter or hiring manager. It has been a month with the interview and has been emailing them for the response every week. But still no luck..!!

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Interview

The interviewing process was quick and straight forward. I initially got an email to schedule an interview with the HR Manager over the phone, then went on to interview with several other Senior Directors and VPs. All of my interviews were over the phone.

I received an offer about 1 month after the initial contact! Overall a very good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• If you were to take this job, what would be your plan of action to make things work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation needed, the offer was more than I expected, and the benefits were outstanding.