Wolters Kluwer Marketing Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer in September 2011.

Interviewed with hiring manager, by phone then one-on-one, plus five others face to face over a month. Interviewers were fair, but since there were so many, with different responsiblities, it was hard to prepare for each. But I felt that most went well.

It was the August-September, so assume interviews were timed around vacations. It seemed that they kept finding new people to add to the interview process. However, I was a finalist, so that's probably why the process went on for so long. I thought it was a very good company: strong product, good benefits, smart colleagues, good attitude. But lots of opportunity to make a difference, too.

Interview Questions
  • Generally, I think the most difficult part is that the company was in the process of redifining the position, so that almost every person I interviewed with came at it from a different angle. For example, one interview was focusing on my experience as a manager, another on my direct marketing copy experience, and another on my knowledge of international markets.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wolters Kluwer

Marketing Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer in February 2009.

pretty basic with all the standard HR questions and a generic description ot the position. Since it was contract, there wasn't a big layer after layer internal review by all supervisors throughout the department.

Interview Questions