Wolters Kluwer Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Mar 13, 2015

2.7

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

The hiring and interview process was relatively painless with a few standard Job history and years of experience, education, and a few technical questions. There is the initial phone screening to determine if you are a fit for the position. You will get called for a date to come on site. You start with human resources to get briefed, then with the hiring manager and the reports. The final stage was with the reporting manager's manager. Many of the questions evaluated your thought process in dealing with a particular challenge, situation, or setup of a given system configuration.

Interview Questions
    • Interview started with background questions on the previous job experience to start the conversation. Technical questions covered a few commands focused on accessing a typical system and followed with a candidate's step by steps approach to troubleshooting a web application. Some of the questions touched on upcoming projects to see how a database server would be setup and configured to evaluate your organization and thought process.   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in June 2014.

Only once on-site interview. Question about the project I have done. What is the input? What model do you applied? How is the evaluation.
    Then the interviewer ask me to design a model if the company need a sentiment analysis system. And design a model to do entity extraction in specific domain.

Editorial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

I had a great interview with two editors.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

The interview process was a long time ago, but it was very professional.

Interview Questions
    Very fair with a competitive offer.

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Very innovative interview. Met with lots of different people and they really tried to get a feel for the candidate to see if they were a fit for the position. In the end though, anyone can do this job, it's just a matter if you want to actually and stay and do it.

None, take it or leave it.

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer in September 2011.

Phone interview with the recruiter, and three one-on-one interviews with the hiring manager (1 hour) and then her manager and a peer (1 hour). There was no sense that they actually know who they need to hire (what skills, etc), and the process was dragging. I got the call from the HR after the final round in about a month saying that they are still looking and need my salary current/expectations. That's it. I have never heard about them again, although I went through all rounds... Not a very pleasant experience.

Customer Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer in July 2011.

A very long, and drawn out, process for such a low, entry-level job. It consisted of several phone interviews, probably around 4, with all different people. The people I talked to were nice, but the process seem disorganized. For instance, on the fourth phone interview the woman told me they were still accepting applications and didn't have a time table set for a decision.

After the fourth phone call, I never heard back from them again, not even an email, which was a little annoying after I did speak to 4 difference people over the phone.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer in June 2011.

Very long interview process and complicated. After several weeks of interviewing, positions are put on hold due to lack of organization. Old regime does not seem to be aligned with the new company leadership. There is no communication/trust between the new regime and the old regime. People seem nice, company seems unorganized.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer in May 2011.

easy

lack of etiquette

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Wolters Kluwer in June 2009.

Ten interviews with senior management and peers. Assignment to review specific product area. Nice people but overworked (who isnt these day if you're employed!). Changin priorities. Team spirit. Some socialization after work. B- on office space.

Interview Questions
    • how would you reposition this practice area of the product?   Answer Question
    • do you know what contextual inquiry is and how would you rate it against focus groups, surveys, other forms of user feedback?   Answer Question