Wolters Kluwer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Editorial Assistant Interview

Editorial Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Interview Details – I had a great interview with two editors.

Interview Question – Why would I want to have a drink with you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in May 2011.

Interview Details – easy

Interview Question – do you have high activity   View Answer

Negotiation Details – lack of etiquette

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Interview Details – The interview process was a long time ago, but it was very professional.

Interview Question – I just don't remember.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very fair with a competitive offer.

Research Interview

Research
New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Interview Details – Very innovative interview. Met with lots of different people and they really tried to get a feel for the candidate to see if they were a fit for the position. In the end though, anyone can do this job, it's just a matter if you want to actually and stay and do it.

Negotiation Details – None, take it or leave it.

Customer Liaison Interview

Customer Liaison
New York, NY

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in July 2011.

Interview Details – A very long, and drawn out, process for such a low, entry-level job. It consisted of several phone interviews, probably around 4, with all different people. The people I talked to were nice, but the process seem disorganized. For instance, on the fourth phone interview the woman told me they were still accepting applications and didn't have a time table set for a decision.

After the fourth phone call, I never heard back from them again, not even an email, which was a little annoying after I did speak to 4 difference people over the phone.

Interview Question – What are you 5 year objectives?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Business Development
New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in June 2011.

Interview Details – Very long interview process and complicated. After several weeks of interviewing, positions are put on hold due to lack of organization. Old regime does not seem to be aligned with the new company leadership. There is no communication/trust between the new regime and the old regime. People seem nice, company seems unorganized.

Analytics Interview

Analytics
New York, NY

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in September 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with the recruiter, and three one-on-one interviews with the hiring manager (1 hour) and then her manager and a peer (1 hour). There was no sense that they actually know who they need to hire (what skills, etc), and the process was dragging. I got the call from the HR after the final round in about a month saying that they are still looking and need my salary current/expectations. That's it. I have never heard about them again, although I went through all rounds... Not a very pleasant experience.

Interview Question – Please describe a typical work day   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in June 2009.

Interview Details – Ten interviews with senior management and peers. Assignment to review specific product area. Nice people but overworked (who isnt these day if you're employed!). Changin priorities. Team spirit. Some socialization after work. B- on office space.

Interview Questions

• how would you reposition this practice area of the product?   Answer Question
  • do you know what contextual inquiry is and how would you rate it against focus groups, surveys, other forms of user feedback?   Answer Question

Worked for Wolters Kluwer? Contribute to the Community!