Women & Infants Hospital Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Women & Infants Hospital in December 2010.

I applied to the position online, but I was already volunteering at this location so that was probably taken into account when they decided to interview me. I was called by the project manager to schedule an on-site interview. At the interview, I was interviewed by the three leads of the project. The questions weren't technical at all, just generally about my work experience, work style, and how I would deal with certain situations.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I would be comfortable working with patients who were older than me.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Women & Infants Hospital in October 2009.

Very good

Good

Lead Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Women & Infants Hospital in May 2011.

First a phone interview with HR representative followed by a phone interview with the regional lab director. if succeeded, then interview on lab site, followed by an interview with client. then offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Women & Infants Hospital

Worked for Women & Infants Hospital? Contribute to the Community!