Women & Infants Hospital

Interviews for Top Jobs at Women & Infants Hospital

Lead Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Women & Infants Hospital in May 2011.

First a phone interview with HR representative followed by a phone interview with the regional lab director. if succeeded, then interview on lab site, followed by an interview with client. then offer.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Women & Infants Hospital in December 2010.

I applied to the position online, but I was already volunteering at this location so that was probably taken into account when they decided to interview me. I was called by the project manager to schedule an on-site interview. At the interview, I was interviewed by the three leads of the project. The questions weren't technical at all, just generally about my work experience, work style, and how I would deal with certain situations.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I would be comfortable working with patients who were older than me.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Women & Infants Hospital in October 2009.

Very good