Women & Infants Hospital

Women & Infants Hospital Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Women & Infants Hospital

Lead Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Women & Infants Hospital (Richmond, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

First a phone interview with HR representative followed by a phone interview with the regional lab director. if succeeded, then interview on lab site, followed by an interview with client. then offer.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Women & Infants Hospital (Providence, RI) in December 2010.

Interview

I applied to the position online, but I was already volunteering at this location so that was probably taken into account when they decided to interview me. I was called by the project manager to schedule an on-site interview. At the interview, I was interviewed by the three leads of the project. The questions weren't technical at all, just generally about my work experience, work style, and how I would deal with certain situations.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I would be comfortable working with patients who were older than me.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Women & Infants Hospital (Providence, RI) in October 2009.

Interview

Very good

Interview Questions

• Why did you find this job?   1 Answer
    • How long have you been worked in this area?   1 Answer

Negotiation