Wonton Food

Candidate Interview Review

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Wonton Food.

Applied via email. Talked with HR first and then the manager. The interview was easy to me but I did not feel they respected me at all after the interview. There only few information on the offer letter, no job description and no benefits information. They put something like "the same with other non-exempt employees" and expected you to know them all. No PTO in first year.

There only few information on the offer letter, no job description and no benefits information. They put something like "the same with other non-exempt employees" and expected you to know them all. The salary was low and they expected me to start right away. Never asked my thought on the salary and the date to start. No PTO in first year. Everything was not negotiable and I did not feel they respected me at all.