Wonton Food Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wonton Food

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Wonton Food (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied via email. Talked with HR first and then the manager. The interview was easy to me but I did not feel they respected me at all after the interview. There only few information on the offer letter, no job description and no benefits information. They put something like "the same with other non-exempt employees" and expected you to know them all. No PTO in first year.

There only few information on the offer letter, no job description and no benefits information. They put something like "the same with other non-exempt employees" and expected you to know them all. The salary was low and they expected me to start right away. Never asked my thought on the salary and the date to start. No PTO in first year. Everything was not negotiable and I did not feel they respected me at all.

Food Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wonton Food (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

First, I had a skype phone interview with HR and hiring manager. They asked a couple of questions about resume and background. After one week, I had an onsite interview. They asked some behavior questions. Not many technical question. Then I got offer in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Please give us an example that how do deal with conflict with your colleague.   Answer Question