Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Woodforest National Bank
- Retail Banker (39)
- Instore Retail Banker (24)
- Branch Manager (13)
- In Store Banker (3)
- In-store Retail Banker (3)
- Bank Manager (2)
- Teller (2)
- Retail Banker/Teller (2)
- Instore Retail Banker/Teller (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Operations (1)
- Assistant Branch Manager (1)
- Bank Teller (1)
- Banker (1)
- In Store Retai Banker (1)
- Retail/Teller (1)
- Credit Analyst (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Call Center Agent (1)
- Instore Retail Bank Manager (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank (The Woodlands, TX).
I applied online and received a call the next morning from a recruiter to complete a teller simulation online. I completed the simulation that morning and had a standard phone interview by the same recruiter later that afternoon. Standard interview questions that seemed to be read from a script. Asked about sales & customer service experience as well as, "describe a time when...." Type questions. The call lasted bout 20 minutes. Less than a week later, the branch manager called for an in person interview. I met with the branch manager and assistant branch manager at the restaurant inside Walmart. Not a tough interview, I was asked about my salary requirement and availability. I was offered the job a few days later. HR requested drug screening and criminal background check.
- Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer. (Typical questions) Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2015.
very basic and short and a major joke, that should've been red flag number one. I came in after closing and i was interviewed in the dark -_- the manager read from a script. didn't disclose most of the things that make me want to quit now
- why do you want to work here do you have customer service experience are you good at math Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank (The Woodlands, TX) in February 2015.
Applied for the position, was contacted 3 weeks to a month later to complete phone interview. Made it to the face to face interview. Interviewers were polite & stated i will be contacted 3 days later if I had gotten the position or not. No call but got an email a month after my interview to state I was not hired for the position.