Woodforest National Bank Interview Questions in The Woodlands, TX

Updated May 12, 2015

2.5

Instore Retail Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next morning from a recruiter to complete a teller simulation online. I completed the simulation that morning and had a standard phone interview by the same recruiter later that afternoon. Standard interview questions that seemed to be read from a script. Asked about sales & customer service experience as well as, "describe a time when...." Type questions. The call lasted bout 20 minutes. Less than a week later, the branch manager called for an in person interview. I met with the branch manager and assistant branch manager at the restaurant inside Walmart. Not a tough interview, I was asked about my salary requirement and availability. I was offered the job a few days later. HR requested drug screening and criminal background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer. (Typical questions)   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank (The Woodlands, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position, was contacted 3 weeks to a month later to complete phone interview. Made it to the face to face interview. Interviewers were polite & stated i will be contacted 3 days later if I had gotten the position or not. No call but got an email a month after my interview to state I was not hired for the position.

Interview Questions