Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Woodruff-Sawyer & Co..

Interview Details – The entire process was relatively quick and efficient. I felt like the evaluated my overall qualifications rather than just looking strictly at past titles and saw where certain skills could fill their opening.

I initially had a phone screen with HR for about 30 minutes. We spent about as much time discussing my interest in the role and what I thought about it as we did answering specific questions about my qualifications. I felt it was a nice way to judge overall fit.

I was brought in for an interview with the team and was able to meet everyone I would be working with. This interview consisted more of discussing my background and situational questions.

About a week later I began dialog with HR and discussed next steps and was offered the position.

Interview Question – These were mostly situational. Since my background didn't directly translate into the into the position because I was switching fields I may not have know the exact answer, but could walk through my thought process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were straight forward through the process. They continued to ask my range and give me feedback about the position responsibilities, title, and salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.? Contribute to the Community!

Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. – Why Work for Us?

Whether you are just starting your career, or are a seasoned insurance professional, WS&Co. offers a range of career opportunities in a dynamic environment with the opportunity to become part of a stellar team of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. employees and interview candidates.