Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.

Updated Dec 29, 2014
Updated Dec 29, 2014

3.2

International Insurance Associate Interview

Applied online, phone interview with basic questions, then invited to meet in person for interview. Met first with the lead person that runs the international side then with one of her associates. Mostly talked about my experience, my fit and position. Never heard from recruiter or the team again which is pretty unprofessional for such a large company.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Woodruff-Sawyer & Co..

The entire process was relatively quick and efficient. I felt like the evaluated my overall qualifications rather than just looking strictly at past titles and saw where certain skills could fill their opening.

I initially had a phone screen with HR for about 30 minutes. We spent about as much time discussing my interest in the role and what I thought about it as we did answering specific questions about my qualifications. I felt it was a nice way to judge overall fit.

I was brought in for an interview with the team and was able to meet everyone I would be working with. This interview consisted more of discussing my background and situational questions.

About a week later I began dialog with HR and discussed next steps and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • These were mostly situational. Since my background didn't directly translate into the into the position because I was switching fields I may not have know the exact answer, but could walk through my thought process.   Answer Question
    They were straight forward through the process. They continued to ask my range and give me feedback about the position responsibilities, title, and salary.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. in February 2011.

Started with a phone screening then face to face with multiple execs within the department.

Interview Questions
    A few calls and discussions to come to an agreement that we both could live with.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. in January 2009.

Went through several interviews for this job. First a phone interview with the human resource manager, then a one on one interview with the office manager. Later, I had to come back to take a microsoft skills test. Then I had to take an IQ test they sent online for me to take at home, along with a personality test. Then, I had to go back and meet the entire team I'd be working with in a conference room and let them interview me. It was rather grueling, but I got the job!

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult, very basic, it was the process that was difficult.   View Answer

Account Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. in August 2010.

Phone interview with VP of Human Resources. Asked approximately 7 questions.