Woods Services

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woods Services

Staff Counselor III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langhorne, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Woods Services in November 2011.

At the point of application, it was best to hand deliver the resume and application to HR. That day I was given a preliminary interview before the one for the actual job. Within a week I was given the full interview for the job, and I received a call back a week from the interview date.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your previous experience working with children.   Answer Question

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langhorne, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Woods Services in July 2009.

Show up, fill out application (be able to write in English), they'll then call you to attend an interview during which I wasn't asked any questions just told where I was going to work and what to kinda expect. 2 week orientation (don't fall asleep). Don't have any major criminal background, complete childline check. Get some drug and disease tests. Start OJT by shadowing for a week. Done.

Interview Questions
    • Uh there were no questions at my interview, i just got told what I was going to do.   View Answer
    None this is what your wage is take it or leave it. They literally called me back the next day after filling out the application. Offered the job