Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Woodward
- Mechanical Engineer (5)
- Sales (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- CNC Machinist (1)
- Manufacturing Operator (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Supplier Quality Engineer (1)
- SAP (1)
- Finance/Accounting (1)
- Mechanical Engineering Intern (1)
- Manager (1)
- Enterance Leavel Mechanical (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO).
3.5 hours long. Interviewed with 8 different people(4at one time for the first hour). Asked standard interview questions. I felt as though I didn't have a chance because when I was graduating did not fit there time line. They should have made that known before I took 3.5 hours off of work. Cold have been brought up in phone screen. But good practice anyway
- How have you handled a change in procedure Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2013.
Submitted a resume through the school and on their website. Was called for a phone interview which was really easy and fast. An employee referred me so it is probably why I was called into an actual interview. The interview was mainly behavioral questions with 4 engineers and an HR representative.
- If you had a ton of projects given to you that needed to be completed by the end of the week and there was no way for you to complete them all what would you do? (Was supposedly a trick question) 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in September 2011.
I was treated well. The job was interesting. I liked the company. Interview went well. They said I was overqualified. No offer.
- Why are you will to take this job? Isn't this below you? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2010.
Phone interview was first contact. Very routine, basic questions about why I wanted the job and such. Interviewer was very laid back and friendly. Was selected for in person interview. I was emailed itinerary and a schedule of who I'd meet and when. It had 5 people all at separate times except one, which was 2 people at once. Everyone had a very laid back feel and approach. No technical questions asked, just about me and why I think I would be good for the position and such.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2009.
Four interviews, drug test
- What don't you like about your current job? 1 Answer
None, set in stone
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review