Woodward Interview Questions in Fort Collins, CO

2.5

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted a resume through the school and on their website. Was called for a phone interview which was really easy and fast. An employee referred me so it is probably why I was called into an actual interview. The interview was mainly behavioral questions with 4 engineers and an HR representative.

Interview Questions

• If you had a ton of projects given to you that needed to be completed by the end of the week and there was no way for you to complete them all what would you do? (Was supposedly a trick question)   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

I was treated well. The job was interesting. I liked the company. Interview went well. They said I was overqualified. No offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you will to take this job? Isn't this below you?   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was first contact. Very routine, basic questions about why I wanted the job and such. Interviewer was very laid back and friendly. Was selected for in person interview. I was emailed itinerary and a schedule of who I'd meet and when. It had 5 people all at separate times except one, which was 2 people at once. Everyone had a very laid back feel and approach. No technical questions asked, just about me and why I think I would be good for the position and such.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

Four interviews, drug test

Interview Questions

• What don't you like about your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, set in stone