Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Woodward
- Mechanical Engineer (5)
- Sales (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Finance/Accounting (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Supplier Quality Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineering Intern (1)
- Manager (1)
- Enterance Leavel Mechanical (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2013.
Submitted a resume through the school and on their website. Was called for a phone interview which was really easy and fast. An employee referred me so it is probably why I was called into an actual interview. The interview was mainly behavioral questions with 4 engineers and an HR representative.
- If you had a ton of projects given to you that needed to be completed by the end of the week and there was no way for you to complete them all what would you do? (Was supposedly a trick question) 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in September 2011.
I was treated well. The job was interesting. I liked the company. Interview went well. They said I was overqualified. No offer.
- Why are you will to take this job? Isn't this below you? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2010.
Phone interview was first contact. Very routine, basic questions about why I wanted the job and such. Interviewer was very laid back and friendly. Was selected for in person interview. I was emailed itinerary and a schedule of who I'd meet and when. It had 5 people all at separate times except one, which was 2 people at once. Everyone had a very laid back feel and approach. No technical questions asked, just about me and why I think I would be good for the position and such.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2009.
Four interviews, drug test
- What don't you like about your current job? 1 Answer
None, set in stone
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review