Woodward

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Mechanical Engineering Intern
Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Woodward in May 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume through the school and on their website. Was called for a phone interview which was really easy and fast. An employee referred me so it is probably why I was called into an actual interview. The interview was mainly behavioral questions with 4 engineers and an HR representative.

Interview Question – If you had a ton of projects given to you that needed to be completed by the end of the week and there was no way for you to complete them all what would you do? (Was supposedly a trick question)   View Answer

Sales Interview

Sales
Fort Collins, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Woodward in June 2009.

Interview Details – Four interviews, drug test

Interview Question – What don't you like about your current job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None, set in stone

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Woodward in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was treated well. The job was interesting. I liked the company. Interview went well. They said I was overqualified. No offer.

Interview Question – Why are you will to take this job? Isn't this below you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Finance/Accounting Interview

Finance/Accounting
Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Woodward in June 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview was first contact. Very routine, basic questions about why I wanted the job and such. Interviewer was very laid back and friendly. Was selected for in person interview. I was emailed itinerary and a schedule of who I'd meet and when. It had 5 people all at separate times except one, which was 2 people at once. Everyone had a very laid back feel and approach. No technical questions asked, just about me and why I think I would be good for the position and such.

Interview Questions

Worked for Woodward? Contribute to the Community!