Woodward

Updated May 11, 2014
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Woodward

Interview Details – I applied through a recruiter and the process took no more than 2 weeks. I was hired as a contract and later as a member. All of the questions were behavioral questions.

Interview Question – All behavioral questions   Answer Question

Rockford, IL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Woodward in August 2011.

Interview Details – The first part of the interview process was a 15 minute phone interview briefly discussing my resume and why I wanted to work for the company. Within a couple week I was invited for an onsite panel interview. It consisted of five people. This interview consisted of going over my resume in depth and asking me questions about my college education. They also asked me general behavioral questions such as what are my strengths and weaknesses, how I work in a team, and what are my career goals. Everyone was extremely nice and professional and put me at ease.

Interview Question – Do you prefer approaching problems from an analytical or hands on viewpoint?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Woodward in October 2011.

Interview Details – This interview was pretty routine being a phone interview directly with the hiring manager that then moved to on site interview. The onsite portion was both panel and 1:1 with various managers and the HR manager as well. I would say the best part was the 1:1 portion that occurred while touring the facility.

Interview Question – general questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty routine, vacation time is not too high so try and get set higher on that portion. Ensure you get everything written in offer to ensure company will comply with it, but that goes with any company.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woodward

Worked for Woodward? Contribute to the Community!