WorkCare Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at WorkCare

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WorkCare (Anaheim, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It took about a day for them to get back to me after I applied for the position online. The phone interview consisted of rating my skills from 1-10 in certain areas. After that an in-person interview was set up the very next day, once I passed that, I interviewed with the department head and the director of human resources. It took two days for them to get back to me and I accepted their offer. Overall, the interview's were very laid-back, the people were very nice, and the questions asked were more skill-based and situational.

RN Interview

Interview

pretty standard stuff if you have some experience already. The interviewer was very professional. there was really nothing unusual that i experienced in my interview. i have have no idea of how others have fared.

RN BSN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at WorkCare (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2012.

Interview

The initial phone interview and follow up interviews were informative regarding the job description and company information as well as scope of practice information and benefits package information. I would have preferred to be able to visit and tour their main office prior to beginning my job as i would have had a more extensive understanding of their organization as a whole.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Could not negotiate a higher salary so ended up making about 5.00 less/hr than my previous job

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WorkCare (Anaheim, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied in person and a week later received a call from Allison from HR. I did a phone interview that was very generic. After completing the interview she scheduled me to come in and do a interview in person. Once i arrived i waited about 20 minuets for the VP of client relations. After my interview with her I took a analytical test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.