WorkSafeBC

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Business Intelligence Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WorkSafeBC.

Interview Details – Interviewed by the reporting managers directly, after initial screening from the HR. I loved my interview process, where I got to know the managers very well. I was made extremely comfortable.

Interview Question – Why WorkSafeBC, and why now? Was followed up by multiple questions to see if I have done prior researching about WorkSafeBC before applying.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Business Analyst Intern
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at WorkSafeBC in May 2010.

Interview Details – 3 person panel behavioural interview

Interview Question – What is your experience with change management in your former workplace?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WorkSafeBC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WorkSafeBC interview questions and advice in Canada. All interview reviews posted anonymously by WorkSafeBC employees and interview candidates.