Workbridge Associates Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.6

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

The interview is broken down into two different sections. The first section is straightforward, which is basically an introduction of the company and some background. The second part contains scenario questions, which can be tricky for some individuals. However, these questions strictly focus in sales. There were about 5 scenario questions, but it can be more or less so just be prepared. Overall, the interview was pretty casual.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

The whole process was pretty straight forward. I was interviewed by two people, consecutively, in the office, but neither was the individual i scheduled the individual with. All the questions were pretty basic, and very open ended. Both interviewers overlapped each other quite a bit on as far as the questions go. Overall, a good experience.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight-forward. I applied online and was called in for an on-site interview the next day. I met with two people, one a District Manager and the other a Sales Manager, where they both asked me pretty general interview questions. Overall, I thought it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go into sales? How does your experience fit in to this position? Why Workbridge Associates?   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

Totally unprofessional. Will recommend NOT to do business with. Got an introduction to a recruiter through a colleague. Had a phone interview, with confirmation, lined up with recruiter where they were supposed to call me. Time comes and goes. More than 5 minutes late and I call them. Get a message the recruiter is busy, on another line. I ask for the recruiter to call me back ASAP because we have an appointment and I reserved time for them. Half hour later a jr. recruiter calls me. Explains our appointment was passed off on their plate. Extremely rude considering 1) we had an appointment, and 2) we were connecting because of my colleague's referral.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to chat?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

I got a call briefly after I submitted my resume asking about my background and further explaining the role. Invited me in for an on-site which lasted for about an hour an a half. Really easy interview process, just chat more about your background, what you are looking for, and learn more about the company, role, compensation...I met with 2 managers. It was basically just to see if I would be a good culture fit. Second interview is presenting a "presentation" in front of 2-4 people where you basically do some research on a mid size company and give them information on it, who its founders are, how much funding they have, etc. They do this just to evaluate how you sound and if you are able to present well. Met with one more manager where I was asked a couple more questions (i.e. "How do you stay organized" and "what do you like to do for fun") etc. Then an offer was presented on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

Called over the phone and spoke to. It was a nice conversation and she was very polite. Asked a few questions and it was simple. She was generally interested in who I was and willing to have an actual conversation to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• What do you think a salesman is? What experience do you have?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

They started off with a phone screen and then invited me into the office. I met with a few of the managers and directors. They then give you a script to memorize so that you can have a "mock scenario"and have you come in and do that a few days later. It was the easiest interview I've ever done. They seem really desperate to hire new recruiters.

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

I was contacted a few times over the phone, and made an appointment to meet with one of the managers. When I arrived, he wasn't there, so someone who walked by decided to meet with me. I also met with another manager, and was advised to call in the morning to set up another interview. When I called, there was no one in the office and the voicemail was not set up properly. For me, this was just a little too unprofessional and I did not continue to work with them.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say that the questions were difficult, but the manager I had spoken to sought me out and had expressed that I was a well-qualified candidate. The interviewer, however, did not seem to agree and pressed me on various topics that I had discussed with the first manager by phone, which was unexpected for me, as I was not expecting to meet with him.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

After a few rapid-fire phone calls, your consultant will bring you in for a short review. It's all pretty business-like, and rarely seems to take more than 15 minutes. On the first phone call, I was asked whether I would be interested in a certain type of work. On the second, I ran through my resume, and answered a few short questions about it. On the third call, I specified my relative willingness to take certain positions at several companies. During the interview, I gave a short assessment of my skills and personality.

Interview Questions

• "How would you rate you abilities on this resume?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (San Jose, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I actually applied a while ago. Because I'm taking classes at the moment, I haven't been applying for about 2 weeks. I got an email last Thursday. There was no phone screening (for me at least). The person who interviewed me mostly talked the whole time. Asked me the standard "Tell me about yourself" question. He also asked why I was interested in sales and recruiting, and if any, what my experience with sales was.

Interview Questions

• Described that the job could be disheartening because you could be having a great day one day and a horrible day the next. You are competing with several recruiting firms and can lose accounts. He asked when I have been in such a situation and how I have handled it. He told me he needed a mentally strong person.   Answer Question