Workbridge Associates Recruiter Interview Questions

2.6

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

They started off with a phone screen and then invited me into the office. I met with a few of the managers and directors. They then give you a script to memorize so that you can have a "mock scenario"and have you come in and do that a few days later. It was the easiest interview I've ever done. They seem really desperate to hire new recruiters.

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Workbridge Associates

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

I was contacted a few times over the phone, and made an appointment to meet with one of the managers. When I arrived, he wasn't there, so someone who walked by decided to meet with me. I also met with another manager, and was advised to call in the morning to set up another interview. When I called, there was no one in the office and the voicemail was not set up properly. For me, this was just a little too unprofessional and I did not continue to work with them.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say that the questions were difficult, but the manager I had spoken to sought me out and had expressed that I was a well-qualified candidate. The interviewer, however, did not seem to agree and pressed me on various topics that I had discussed with the first manager by phone, which was unexpected for me, as I was not expecting to meet with him.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Workbridge Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

I first applied online and received a phone call within a week of sending in my application. I then went into the office where I had the typical run down of what the job was and the compensation talk. After I was asked to call the next day at 10am (and when they say 10am they mean it RIGHT on the dot) where I was asked to return for a panel presentation with three Practice Managers. Afterwards you will return to a 1:1 setting where the different practice managers will ask you general questions. Overall, they did not seem very organized.

Interview Questions

• They are mostly sales questions and are working to get you to argue back. It was relatively uncomfortable because in most interview settings you don't want to seem rude, but it is apparently what they are looking for in order to see how thick your skin is. Most of the questions are extremely repetitive (ex. why do you want to go into sales? what goals do you have should you receive this job? etc)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Workbridge Associates (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

In person

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

The process was fairly quick, it was nice because you could tell that they were really rooting for you to succeed in your interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question: Name a time that you were faced with a challenge that you had to overcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable, but there is supposed room for growth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Workbridge Associates (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

First round in person. Second round sales presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Workbridge Associates (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Received a call after applying online, spoke to one of the Lead recruiters as well as the District Manager for about 30 minutes, was then asked if I was interested in coming in for an interview. I accepted for the next business day. Met with 2 managers separately, both were very friendly and explained not only the day to day business of the company but also the big picture and large goals of the company as a whole and the individual employees. Was asked to call the following morning, did as asked and came in that afternoon for a 2nd interview. Spoke with 2 other managers and the district manager. Everyone I met was very friendly as well as thorough in explaining what the job entails and possible of growth potential. There was not one thing that I could find at fault with what I heard and I became more and more interested as the interview progressed. After the managers spoke amongst them selves in private I was offered the job and given a little over a week to wrap up little things in my life.

Interview Questions

• What should I know about you, not including your work experience or schooling?   Answer Question
    • What do you think would make you a good recruiter/sales associate? (They knew I never did any sales or recruiting before)   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

You do a couple of interviews for this position. 1st Phone interview telling you about the company and what your would be doing at the job. 2nd In-person interview where you will meet some of the lead recruiters, practice managers, possibly division manager. They will go over your background and see if you would be a great fit or not. If you have a degree and decent communication skills you will get this job! 3rd interview and final interview you will have to do a presentation on a tech company in the area. Extremely easy and its just for them to evaluate your communication skills. Presentation should only be 5 min or less. After that you will meet more recruiters and then finally meet the division manager who ultimately will decide to hire you or not.

Interview Questions

• Very easy interview. Basic why you would be a great fit for this position questions.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Workbridge Associates in May 2012.

Interview

3 steps: phone, face to face, and 2nd face to face with proposal presentation

Interview Questions

• Very relaxed with the interview questions as most of the employees are entry level and right out of college   Answer Question

Negotiation

Told you the base and commission structure up front

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Workbridge Associates in July 2010.

Interview

Typical interviewing process. Initial phone screen, then bring you in to meet the managers. Very simple and nothing elaborate. They essentially want to get you talking and the quality of the conversation you have with them is how they gauge your sales skill and personality. I don't think they did a background/reference check. Its very easy to get hired there. Just have a college degree. Having some kind of customer service/sales/inter-personal experience is almost a guarantee that you'll be hired.