Workday Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Workday in July 2011.

Experienced some delays between interview steps. Recruiter seems very busy. However, interview on phone was good. He seemed to know where he was going, asked valuable questions and listened to my answers. The recruiter seemed new to the company and especially new to the product and job requirements. The next interview is supposed to be a peer interview by someone doing work similar to what I would do. The personality test gave valid results. The IQ/speed test was pretty standard. It would help to prepare by doing some warmup tests on the web. It was quite a contrast to go from the flow of work to a timed IQ test. In general, I think the process so far has been valid and worthwhile. Waiting for next step and that is taking some time.

Interview Questions
  • All of the questions were aimed at learning my background and goals. There were no difficult or unexpected questions so far.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Workday

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Workday in May 2012.

Interview process was not well organized. Very slow to respond. Not much follow up.

I met ttwice with the hiring manager and then interviewed with two other consultants.

Consultant Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Workday in April 2012.

Easy phone interview. Six one on one interviews. Nothing technical. Everybody was really nice there. Workday is getting ready for their IPO so everybody there is really excited. Company culture is definitely going to change because of growth. They are experiencing some growing pains but obviously that's normal for their situation. During my interview they gave me and the other interviewees t-shirts which was kind of odd. Now I have a lime green t-shirt in my room that reminds me that I did not get an offer. Overall it was a cool experience. Their headquarters are nice.