Workday

Updated Dec 21, 2014
Updated Dec 21, 2014

2.7

Integration Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Workday.

Met them at a campus career fair. Got a call later that day for an on campus interview. The interview was split in two parts. I think the first was the actual interview, and the second was more of a question and answer type deal with a current integrations consultant. Everything seemed to go well and it was relaxed and comfortable. Not any unexpected questions just asked about experience. Thought it went well but then never heard from them.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, just general experience. Didn't get to the final round though.   Answer Question

Production Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Workday.

Took 4 months of interviews to get an offer.

Interview Questions
    I was happy with the offer so I did not negotiate.

Integration Consultant Interview

Very thorough yet very rewarding. The management who did my interviews were very transparent and knew what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me how you would walk my grandma through fixing her tv.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Intern Interview

talked to them at my school's career fair
    phone screening where they asked questions about myself and whether I had any about the company. A little class design for modeling a CourseCatalog for a university.

Interview Questions
    • Walk through the class diagram of personnel at a college.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Workday.

Very pleasant interview process, but was very tiring; had an all day on-site interview.
    Didn't ask questions that were too hard. People are very friendly

Corporate Sales Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Workday in March 2014.

I was first interviewed over the phone, then they emiled me with questions about my expected salary and what other jobs I had applied for. For the interview, I drove there and was interviewed one-on-one by 4 different people.

Interview Questions
    • One of the interviewers askd me what questions I had over and over again... just make sure you have a lot of questions prepared. They also asked how I handle rejection and what goals I have in life not related to work.   View Answer

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Workday in March 2014.

On campus interview followed by an on-site interview 6-8 weeks later. They didn't contact me for a long time after the initial interview, maybe a month or so.

Interview Questions
    • Technical interview was entirely UML. A good knowledge of UML and OO design is helpful to doing well.   Answer Question
    They ask you for a salary range during the on-site interview. It is important to have a good idea of what you want then, with regards to both full compensation and salary.

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Workday in March 2014.

Initial communication was with the Manager himself. I had a reference who know him so I managed to circumvent the "Recruiter Checkbox Phone Filter" which Workday is well known for

Interview Questions
    • "What exactly are you looking for?" I find this hard because I can do a number of things and I don't care to be pidgeon holed into one role.   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Workday in February 2014.

1. Phone Interview (30-45 min). Be prepared to state why you're interested in this company as well as this role. Be clear about your previous product management experiences and/or your experience with software. Overall, it's very standard as far as product management interviews go.

2. Onsite Interview (3 back-to-back + "orientation"). There was a technical, non-coding interview as well as two fit interviews. Having a solid grasp of Internet architecture and the Agile software development pattern is a definite plus.

Intern Interview

Asked about my background and interests before asking technical questions. Was asked to do a simple whiteboard coding exercise and then analyzed the efficiency of my solution.