WorkflowOne Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at WorkflowOne

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at WorkflowOne in September 2011.

Interviewed over the phone and then in-person three times. The time between the second and final interview was over 45 days.

Interview Questions
    • Their interview questions were very easy and typical for any position inside.   Answer Question
    Short and no, I was unable to negotiate. Don't settle for the first or second offer. They are taught to be frugal and to press back. Customer Service salary ranges from low 30s to high 50s. So they have room to move.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at WorkflowOne in September 2011.

One Interview

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Was considered a temp to perm opportunity.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at WorkflowOne in March 2010.

First, I had a 15 min or so phone interview with the HR/Recruiter Manager. We went over my background and reviewed my resume.
    Second, I had an in person interview with that same HR/Recruiting Manager, then a Marketing Director, then the Sr VP of Marketing.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated went pretty good for me. I negotiated more paid vacation time both for the current year and future years.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at WorkflowOne in June 2009.

2 day process meeting groups of 3 people in 2 hour increments. Question range was very broad as current supervisors/managers were performing the group interviews. Some were more specific but focus seemed to be on personality in handling difficult employee situations. Experience with plant equipment was also a topic of some discussions.

no negotiation

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at WorkflowOne in March 2010.

I was over qualified so interview cut short