WorkforceLogic Interview Questions

1.9

Quality Rater Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  California City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in California City, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at WorkforceLogic in January 2012.

no real interview- I do not remember it, it was made at the phone, it was not difficult

no negotiation

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source - interviewed at WorkforceLogic in February 2012.

There is none. The company you work for finds you and uses WFL to payroll you to avoid co-employment issues

Interview Questions
    • there is no interview- they simply payroll you for the client   Answer Question
    None from WFL- the client negotiates your salary and submits you to WFL who adds on their expense and profit and bills the client weekly

Technical Writer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WorkforceLogic in October 2011.

Workforce Logic didn't interview me. The hiring manager at NetApp interviewed me via Skype. Then the information architect interviewed me via GoogleTalk and then the hiring manager came back and offered me a contract job. A former coworker from Informix and IBM recommended me to this manager before she contacted me for the interview.

There was no negotiation.

Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Petaluma, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WorkforceLogic in February 2012.

Since I was referred by a friend it was relatively easy. I was hired by WorkForce Logic, but work at a company in Petaluma, CA who contracts them to find people.

Interview Questions
    Easy. Being an intern I was happy for even getting paid!

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at WorkforceLogic in April 2010.

Received an email from hiring manager requesting a call back to schedule a phone interview with her. I was able to reach her the following day and she said that she will call me back in half an hour because she was in the middle of a meeting. I waited 1.5 hours and no ring, so I called and got VM. Not more than 10 mins. had passed when I received an email from manager saying that she was no longer in talking to me.

No Interview Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at WorkforceLogic.

Just send your resume and a cover letter.

Interview Questions
    • not one single question. you just need to have the qualifications they ask.   Answer Question
    no negotiation. flat rate, take it or leave it.

Quality Rater Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at WorkforceLogic in October 2008.

Submitted a resume, a month later, I received an email asking me to take a skills test. There were two sets of long skills tests after studying the manual, followed by a presentation and paperwork which included a background check.

Interview Questions

Worked for WorkforceLogic? Contribute to the Community!