WorkforceLogic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Rater Interview

Quality Rater
California City, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at WorkforceLogic in January 2012.

Interview Details – no real interview- I do not remember it, it was made at the phone, it was not difficult

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Denver, CO

I applied through other source - interviewed at WorkforceLogic in February 2012.

Interview Details – There is none. The company you work for finds you and uses WFL to payroll you to avoid co-employment issues

Interview Question – there is no interview- they simply payroll you for the client   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None from WFL- the client negotiates your salary and submits you to WFL who adds on their expense and profit and bills the client weekly

Technical Writer III Interview

Technical Writer III
Rochester, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WorkforceLogic in October 2011.

Interview Details – Workforce Logic didn't interview me. The hiring manager at NetApp interviewed me via Skype. Then the information architect interviewed me via GoogleTalk and then the hiring manager came back and offered me a contract job. A former coworker from Informix and IBM recommended me to this manager before she contacted me for the interview.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Engineer Intern Interview

Engineer Intern
Petaluma, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WorkforceLogic in February 2012.

Interview Details – Since I was referred by a friend it was relatively easy. I was hired by WorkForce Logic, but work at a company in Petaluma, CA who contracts them to find people.

Interview Question – Do I have a portfolio?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy. Being an intern I was happy for even getting paid!

Client Services Associate Interview

Client Services Associate
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at WorkforceLogic in April 2010.

Interview Details – Received an email from hiring manager requesting a call back to schedule a phone interview with her. I was able to reach her the following day and she said that she will call me back in half an hour because she was in the middle of a meeting. I waited 1.5 hours and no ring, so I called and got VM. Not more than 10 mins. had passed when I received an email from manager saying that she was no longer in talking to me.

No Interview Interview

No Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at WorkforceLogic.

Interview Details – Just send your resume and a cover letter.

Interview Question – not one single question. you just need to have the qualifications they ask.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. flat rate, take it or leave it.

Quality Rater Interview

Quality Rater

The process took 2 days - interviewed at WorkforceLogic in October 2008.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume, a month later, I received an email asking me to take a skills test. There were two sets of long skills tests after studying the manual, followed by a presentation and paperwork which included a background check.

Interview Question – No question-answer style questions were asked.   Answer Question

Worked for WorkforceLogic? Contribute to the Community!