Working Solutions

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Working Solutions in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied to WS on 1/19/12. I received an email the next day advising:

Thank you for submitting your Application and Part 1 of our online testing. In order to complete the process and be eligible for project consideration, you must first complete the final step of the testing.
Please dial this toll free number WHEN YOU ARE CERTAIN YOU HAVE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES OF UNINTERRUPTED TIME. You will only be able to access this test once!

I waited until 2/8/12 to make the call (only because I was out of town), to take the 10 minute sample call. The next day I received an email asking me to go online and schedule a telephone interview. I had that interview the same day, and was told I would receive an email in about 1 week letting me know if I made the cut or not. I had an enjoyable interview with one of the employees. I do have extensive call center background, although it's been a decade since I worked in one.

The next day I received an email announcing:

Congratulations! You have successfully completed our selection process! As of this moment, we do not have a project available to offer you, but that can change at any time. New projects come in all the time, and each has different requirements.We will contact you by email as soon as something that fits your background andschedule is available, so please be sure to keep your application updated witha current email address, and feel free to email me if your availability changes as well. Thank you for your persistence in completing this process and we will be in touchjust as soon as possible!

So now we will see how long it is before I get a chance at a project. Stay tuned, I hope to reposting again soon!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went over and above what was expected of you relating to customer service.   View Answer
  • Talk about a time a call went poorly.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Working Solutions

Worked for Working Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Working Solutions Videos

Working Solutions – Why Work for Us?

Beliefs we embody with each other and our customers. Being ethical and honest in words and actions, inspiring trust, transparency and accountability. Attracting, developing and retaining the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Working Solutions Customer Service interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Working Solutions employees and interview candidates.