Working Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.5

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Working Solutions (Springfield, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Very smooth. Step by step process with lots of great communication. It really couldn't have been easier to apply and interview. Each step was specific and clearly explained. All you had to do was read what they were asking and provide it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to provide recordings of my voice. They ask the general questions businesses ask now.   Answer Question

Jul 6, 2015 – Sales & Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review and feedback of your candidate experience with our process. Welcome to our agent community. We are glad you are here.

At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

Pretty routine and painless regarding interview questions - what are your weaknesss/strengths etc. The phone interview for me was the first of its kind. Required you to reword thoughts into complete sentences, how to respond to an irate customer, also provide a time that you were able to I think it was multitask or go the extra mile with a customer. How did you respond to a clients questions that you did not know the immediate answer to? When and how were you able in your own words go above and beyond or I guess go the extra mile for someone? Also did a typing test that was timed. The hardest part for me was the repeat back a cluster of thoughts or phrases in a proper sentence because I could not hear all the words spoken on the other end of my phone, so I had to go back numerous times in order to try to write down the scattered phrases/thoughts so as to reword them into a proper sentence. It also hung up on me several times, so I had to have it set up that if disconnected, they would have to redial me. I surely hope that was not a negative on my part that they had to redial my number so many times in order for me to properly answer the questions.

Interview Questions

Working Solutions Response

May 13, 2015 – Sales & Marketing Manager

Thank you for providing us feedback on your interview experience. It can take time before you are placed on your first program. Thank you for your interest.

Nothing Specific Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Working Solutions in April 2015.

Interview

It was painless.. It has been less than a week for me... I have sent emails and I have received a response back right away each time. Company seems to be a creditable company. Once I receive a call I will submit another review..

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

They have you fill out an online assessment, then do an interview over the phone. You then have to wait to hear back from someone... can take a while.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

The Interview process was very strange. It was very different from anything I have gone through before. I think that it was something that I was not very well prepared for. The Corporate Travel agent had to have Sabre experience and which I did not so I figured I could possibly get some elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• The assessment I was told at first I did great then after the fact they said that the way they look at it much different that anybody does. So In all I guess I do not so good so I do not think I would like working at that company   1 Answer

Work At Home Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Working Solutions (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple and it was fun. I enjoyed placing the words in order and repeating them back. After the interview they sent me an e-mail stating that they would like to move forward with me. That was January of this year. I understand that it takes time to get your first project, but it's been 5 months and I received no further communication from them. Not only that but I have a friend that works there and she told me they had several projects open and still have not called me. Since then I have found another job it's full-time and pays well. But if this is how they treat people by not getting back in touch with them then I wonder how they stay in business. I think that if a project hasn't come up you can at least keep contact with those who you "SAY" you are going to move forward with. Very unprofessional!!

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult challenge in your last job.   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Working Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy and sweet. The interviewer was very professional and seemed to take interest in my talents and abilities. If I had to do it all again, I would and would certainly recommend this company to anyone. The company has been around for quite some time in this industry, which made me even more eager to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• What talents can you bring to the business?   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Working Solutions in December 2014.

Interview

This is automated online and via telephone. Depending on project applied for there may or may not be an assessment. After I interviewed online I did recive and E-mail in the next 2 days advising that I was currently not being considered at this time. However, I follow them on FB. The company was holding a "Open House" online. I RSVP'd and was contacted the next day by recruiting and was given an assessment test. By passing the test I was allowed to start training.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to "role play" a service issue over the phone with the automated system recording me and my answers.   1 Answer

Jun 17, 2015 – Sales & Marketing Manager

Thank you for giving us a review. We appreciate your persistence and the way you serve our clients and their customers.

Senior Resource Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Working Solutions (Clearwater, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Very quick, I received a email within a week, I was quite surprised that I got notified so soon because looking at all the feedback It normally takes much longer.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

very vage as to what you are being hired for until just before training. Once you get to training they are stil vage about everything and don't tell you until 2 wks into the training that you will only get paid for training if you sign contract that requires you to put in a certain amount of hours to be out of your contract and don't have to pay the training pay back. otherwise you get paid for training and don't commit to those hours you have to pay the training pay back. Also it took 6 weeks to even get the first check for training

Negotiation

No negotiation you get paid what they pay and how they pay which is by the minute in 15 minute increments. you only get paid 40 mins for every hour you are available to work and only get paid for the full 60 minutes of an hour if you are on the phone for the full 60 minutes