Working Solutions

19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Work At Home Agent/Independent Contractor Interview

Work At Home Agent/Independent Contractor

I applied online and interviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview Details – I initially applied in April. After a few weeks I received an email stating I passed the agent testing process I then had to complete all of the associated applicant tests, which will evaluate your skills and suitability as a home-based agent. After selecting an interview date and time, you wait until the big day!! My interviewer was very easy to talk to and extremely helpful in answering my questions. I received an email within the week saying I was selected to work with the company. I haven't began working yet, however, I hope to be very shortly!!

Interview Question – No real difficult or unexpected questions. I was asked mostly about customer service experiences such as when I went out of my way to give good customer service. Also asked when I felt I blew it with a customer and how I recovered from situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This is an independent contractor position so no negotiating involved. I accept that I was placed on the waiting list for opportunities to become available. I applied for a position I have seen since and am currently awaiting a response.

Call Center Customer Service Agent Interview

Call Center Customer Service Agent
Easton, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Working Solutions in January 2014.

Interview Details – Apply online through the company website, took two online assessments, invited for a phone interview, and hired two days later. Accepted offer and started training. Interview process was not very difficult, asked about experience and explained the project I would be working.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Travel Consultant Interview

Travel Consultant
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Working Solutions in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied on online to their web site. It took about three months or so before I heard from them via email. The email said they had a travel position available (I had previous travel experience) and If I was interested, I needed to let them know and I did. I believe I was called on the phone for an interview. Once hired (again via email), I had to submit paperwork to them via mail. I was told when my training date would start and at that point I made sure I had everything I needed to start my job. I downloaded anything they said I needed onto my computer and was fully ready by the time training started.

Interview Question – I dont recall there being a difficult or unexpected question during the interview. It was a basic interview and I'd guess most would have been about my travel training and travel work experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Everything was pretty much done via email.

Work At Home Agent/Independent Contractor Interview

Work At Home Agent/Independent Contractor

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Working Solutions in July 2010.

Interview Details – Since it is such a great place to work, it can take a while to get hired

Negotiation Details – Since it is contract work, nothing was negotiable.

Working Solutions Independent Contractor Interview

Working Solutions Independent Contractor

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview Details – If you apply do not expect a quick response back it can take a long time. The agents that work here usually stay a long time and love working here so the turn over isn't real high.

Interview Question – It is a normal process, all done via internet and phone training.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The accounts pay a certain amount per minute with a gaurantee minimum on most projects I have worked. Direct Deposit is available for your pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Working Solutions in November 2011.

Interview Details – The application is initially submitted online via the company's website. An email link will be provided for taking a short test, such as recording a response to a 'customer' inquiry via the telephone. If this test is passed, an email link will be sent to schedule a live telephone interview. Once approved for that, you will wait until a project has been found that matches your skill set and then you will be emailed a project offer. You will reply be e-mail your acceptance or declination of the offered project, and will be provided with a training schedule via email. Training is largely done live via web conference with supplemental training by email, online quizzes, or Blackboard. After training, you will have a 'nesting' period which is usually supervised wherein you can ask frequent questions if needed. After completing nesting and whatever evaluations may be required, you'll begin working as an agent.

Interview Question – The interview question that I was not very well-prepared to answer was, "Describe a time where you gave excellent customer service."   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Customer Service Agent
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 9 months - interviewed at Working Solutions in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was lengthy and detailed, with both email communications, as well as telephone contact.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – All in all, it was just a very lengthy hiring process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
San Diego, CA

I interviewed at Working Solutions in March 2010.

Interview Details – Everything is done over the phone. There is an initial test to see how you would respond to a typical snafu and your response is then recorded. If you are successful in your response you are then contacted for a telephone interview.

Interview Question – The initial test question was surprising as it is prerecorded and they describe a situation, provide you with a minute or so to gather your thoughts, and then you are to respond after the beep with how you would handle the call. It was fun but challenging.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offers are projects that are emailed out for consideration. If you choose to accept, you are then assigned to that project and trained.

Travel Consultant Independent Contractor Interview

Travel Consultant Independent Contractor
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Working Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – apply online, wait a while for openings, phone interview

Interview Question – fairly normal job interview questions, experience based 'tell me about a time when....' type things along with 'how would you handle..... situation'   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no real negotiation, pay is by the minute based on 3 tier levels of hours worked that invoice period.

At Home Agent Interview

At Home Agent
DFW, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Working Solutions in September 2010.

Interview Details – Very Easy

Interview Question – Everything based on passing skills test   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Working Solutions

Worked for Working Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Working Solutions Videos

Working Solutions – Why Work for Us?

Beliefs we embody with each other and our customers. Being ethical and honest in words and actions, inspiring trust, transparency and accountability. Attracting, developing and retaining the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Working Solutions interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Working Solutions employees and interview candidates.