Working Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015
Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.6

Work-at-home Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

They have you fill out an online assessment, then do an interview over the phone. You then have to wait to hear back from someone... can take a while.

Corporate Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

The Interview process was very strange. It was very different from anything I have gone through before. I think that it was something that I was not very well prepared for. The Corporate Travel agent had to have Sabre experience and which I did not so I figured I could possibly get some elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• The assessment I was told at first I did great then after the fact they said that the way they look at it much different that anybody does. So In all I guess I do not so good so I do not think I would like working at that company   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Working Solutions in December 2014.

Interview

This is automated online and via telephone. Depending on project applied for there may or may not be an assessment. After I interviewed online I did recive and E-mail in the next 2 days advising that I was currently not being considered at this time. However, I follow them on FB. The company was holding a "Open House" online. I RSVP'd and was contacted the next day by recruiting and was given an assessment test. By passing the test I was allowed to start training.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to "role play" a service issue over the phone with the automated system recording me and my answers.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

very vage as to what you are being hired for until just before training. Once you get to training they are stil vage about everything and don't tell you until 2 wks into the training that you will only get paid for training if you sign contract that requires you to put in a certain amount of hours to be out of your contract and don't have to pay the training pay back. otherwise you get paid for training and don't commit to those hours you have to pay the training pay back. Also it took 6 weeks to even get the first check for training

Negotiation

No negotiation you get paid what they pay and how they pay which is by the minute in 15 minute increments. you only get paid 40 mins for every hour you are available to work and only get paid for the full 60 minutes of an hour if you are on the phone for the full 60 minutes

Travel Consultant and Customer Service/Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Working Solutions in July 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was approachable/personable which put my nerves at ease. I haven't had an interview in 15 years so I was a tad anxious at first. Interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too scary. Just two or three good questions about problem solving...
      Discuss a time when you had this sort of problem and how did you handle it? What was the outcome?

2 Answers

Work At Home Agent/Independent Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

I initially applied in April. After a few weeks I received an email stating I passed the agent testing process I then had to complete all of the associated applicant tests, which will evaluate your skills and suitability as a home-based agent. After selecting an interview date and time, you wait until the big day!! My interviewer was very easy to talk to and extremely helpful in answering my questions. I received an email within the week saying I was selected to work with the company. I haven't began working yet, however, I hope to be very shortly!!

Interview Questions

• No real difficult or unexpected questions. I was asked mostly about customer service experiences such as when I went out of my way to give good customer service. Also asked when I felt I blew it with a customer and how I recovered from situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is an independent contractor position so no negotiating involved. I accept that I was placed on the waiting list for opportunities to become available. I applied for a position I have seen since and am currently awaiting a response.

Working Solutions Independent Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

If you apply do not expect a quick response back it can take a long time. The agents that work here usually stay a long time and love working here so the turn over isn't real high.

Interview Questions

• It is a normal process, all done via internet and phone training.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The accounts pay a certain amount per minute with a gaurantee minimum on most projects I have worked. Direct Deposit is available for your pay.

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Working Solutions (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty simple. It took approximately one month to receive a response from you application. It wasn't actually an interview but more like a group conference call explaining all the details. The presenter was really professional and informative.

Negotiation

Completed the negotiation stage online.

Call Center Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Working Solutions (Easton, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Apply online through the company website, took two online assessments, invited for a phone interview, and hired two days later. Accepted offer and started training. Interview process was not very difficult, asked about experience and explained the project I would be working.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

You complete an online application, you can sometimes wait months to hear back from them. They operate off of the contracts that they get from companies who outsource them mostly for phone and customer service jobs. The initial interview is very easy, usually an email from someone in HR who sends you some questions or senerious about the job that you are applying for. A little unprofessions also...just saying

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of questions about how you handled past jobs and customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much to negotiation. They tell you how much a project pays and you accept or not.