Workplace Resource Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Workplace Resource

Candidate Interview Review

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Workplace Resource (San Antonio, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

I heard about this job from the owner at my previous job. I was relocating due to a family military reassignment. I contacted Betty in HR to set up the interview. Workplace resource flew me to their location and put me up for the night in a hotel on the river walk. It was very hard to find the office for my interview. I met with the Design Director, HR manager, COO and owner. The questions were mostly focused on my experience and my ability to handle stress. I negotiated my salary with the owner which was intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Salary. I hoped they would start with an offer so I could counter, but they insisted I start.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Too simple which probably means I didn't ask for enough. I asked for an 8% increase over what I received at my previous job.