Workway

2.3

Accounting Analyst-Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Workway.

Workway contacted me via e-mail about a position posted on Carrerbuilder.com. I handled all of the pre-screening and paperwork online. I interviewed with the client and within a few days received a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • What's is the most difficult day you've ever had at work when a deadline was involved?   Answer Question
    There isn't a negotiation phase with Workway. You're compensated based on how much the client of Workway decided to pay it's contract workers.

Real Estate Assistant/Transaction Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Workway in July 2013.

Workway found my resume on Career Builder, called me Thursday, interviewed Friday, signed all paperwork via email, started Monday.

Interview Questions
    • Description of past experience to qualify me for this position   Answer Question

Contract Renewal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Workway in October 2009.

Process included online as well as telephone interview and what seemed like endless paperwork scanned and emailed back and forth to the mid-west.

Interview Questions
    • What one thing was I most proud of in my entire work history.   View Answer
    Workway's offers are non-negotiable.