World Acceptance

Interviews for Top Jobs at World Acceptance

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elgin, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at World Acceptance in April 2012.

I was interviewed by three Supervisors. The interview lastest almost an hour. I was asked how much I expected to earn as my salary. I was told that I would be doing collections by phone and by driving to peoples homes or jobs to collect or past due account.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about my credit history and my driving record.   Answer Question
    I negotiated vacation time, salary, and informed them of what position i wanted in order to accepted the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at World Acceptance in March 2009.

Was recruited somewhat so my experience was expedited. Background check for felonies was painless as well as the Kroll to determine credit standing. The negotiating process was minimal. Mistake on my part.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate.

Ssistant Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at World Acceptance in October 2009.

I deposited my resume in the branch following advise from a competing company I had applied with. I was called that day and answered a few questions over the phone and met with the branch manager the next day. As luck would have it, her supervisor was in town the next day and I was able to meet with him. Revieved an offer by phone later that day and statred duties the next week.

No negotiation. They offered me a pay rate whis I was reticent to negotiate due to the fact that I was unemployed and had no better offers. I have been well treated by the company and enjoy the work.

Worked for World Acceptance? Contribute to the Community!