World Airways Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at World Airways

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

Went to a callout with 300 people. Each person had 30 seconds at a microphone to sell themselves to a panel. Then some were picked for face to face interviews.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Airways.

Interview

Had spoken with some members of WOA at a university career fair and was told to submit an email with a resume and cover letter to apply. Was contacted within 3-5 days to schedule a phone interview which took place with one of the directors and a current intern. They were friendly and very interested in what I had to say and made the process extremely easy. They contacted me, by email, about 2 days later to offer the position.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to World Airways and what makes you unique? What can you tell us about World Airways?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Airways (Herndon, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

It was a cattle run; everyone was asked to meet for an open house for a meet and greet. As we spoke to each other and mingled we were all briefed on the company and what they did. After the information was given out we were called one by one for a brief interview.

Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Airways (Peachtree City, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Applications are accepted online only. The interview was with a 4 panel group session. Questions were asked in a turn by each with individuals from peer level to director position. Interview questions focused on position required experience and self assessment of candidate in both positive and negative situations. I know a number of World Airways employees and respect their high regard for their company which is why I applied. There was also a brief exercise asking candidates to create a 'mock' audit briefing for management with fictitious facts you supposed found in your audit process. The interview was extremely professional and enjoyable. World is considerate in sending notification letters of your interview, briefly mentioning how you were considered (excellent candidate) but kindly advise they went with a more fitting individual.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Airways in July 2010.

Interview

Applied in person, called a week later for interview. Had one on one and then sent right to drug test. Was offered the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you thought you made the right decision on solving a problem only to have that decision cause an even greater problem and what did you do to correct it   Answer Question