World Airways

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at World Airways.

Interview Details – Had spoken with some members of WOA at a university career fair and was told to submit an email with a resume and cover letter to apply. Was contacted within 3-5 days to schedule a phone interview which took place with one of the directors and a current intern. They were friendly and very interested in what I had to say and made the process extremely easy. They contacted me, by email, about 2 days later to offer the position.

Interview Question – What would you bring to World Airways and what makes you unique? What can you tell us about World Airways?   Answer Question

Compliance Auditor Interview

Peachtree City, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at World Airways in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applications are accepted online only. The interview was with a 4 panel group session. Questions were asked in a turn by each with individuals from peer level to director position. Interview questions focused on position required experience and self assessment of candidate in both positive and negative situations. I know a number of World Airways employees and respect their high regard for their company which is why I applied. There was also a brief exercise asking candidates to create a 'mock' audit briefing for management with fictitious facts you supposed found in your audit process. The interview was extremely professional and enjoyable. World is considerate in sending notification letters of your interview, briefly mentioning how you were considered (excellent candidate) but kindly advise they went with a more fitting individual.

Interview Question – None that I can recall.   View Answer

Manager Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at World Airways in July 2010.

Interview Details – Applied in person, called a week later for interview. Had one on one and then sent right to drug test. Was offered the job the same day.

Interview Question – Name a time when you thought you made the right decision on solving a problem only to have that decision cause an even greater problem and what did you do to correct it   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for World Airways? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Airways interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by World Airways employees and interview candidates.