World Economic Forum

18 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at World Economic Forum in February 2013.

Interview Details – I went over 8 interviews over 2 months. Everyone was great - bright individuals. Unfortunately, internal candidate was selected instead.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Team Coordinator Interview

Team Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at World Economic Forum.

Interview Details – No surprises. Know about the Forum and the Industry you are applying for.

Interview Question – The process is pretty straight forward when you prepare.   Answer Question

Project Associate Interview

Project Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at World Economic Forum in May 2011.

Interview Details – Had five interviews.

funny people came with the exact same sheet asking mostly the same questions.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation = 0

Hospitality Interview

Hospitality
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at World Economic Forum in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online. It took 2 weeks to hear a response and when I did, they were very quick in scheduling an interview. I had a phone interview then 4 interviews back to back.

Interview Question – Do you like to work in team or individually?   Answer Question

Leadership Fellow Interview

Leadership Fellow
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at World Economic Forum in August 2008.

Interview Details – Saw the add in the economist. Went online to review the forum and the leadership program. Completed the essay's and application process. Received the interview call after networking with various members of the team I wanted to work for. Knew exactly what I wanted to do for the forum. Interview was focussed on what I would leverage from the forum and why the leadership program was important to me. Most importantly they wanted to understand how I would add to the forums mission.

Interview Question – Why are you the right candidate for this forum. What would you like to get from the prorgam   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had 12+ years of experience in private sector and taking a 50% pay cut to work at a non-profit was going to be hard especially with family. I had to make the tough choice to continue with my current role.

Team Coordinator Interview

Team Coordinator
Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at World Economic Forum in November 2013.

Interview Details – First, interview with HR. Then interview with every team members for a total number of four interviews. Very behavioral interviews with the usual questions: "What did you do when...?" "What would you do if...?"

Interview Question – Very behavioral interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Senior Community Manager Interview

Senior Community Manager

Interviewed at World Economic Forum

Interview Details – The process included Several interviews. Two interviews via skype with Human resources and the hiring manager. Then several other during face to face interviews at their office with HR, Hiring manager and team members. There was also personality tests. Interview questions were behavioral interview types on examples of situations faced in the past.

Interview Question – Questions about on going events at parts of the world.Most questions are about past experiences/situations with relevant to the position   View Answers (3)

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director
Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at World Economic Forum.

Interview Details – I was promoted from within the organization

Interview Question – behavior based interview   Answer Question

GAC Project Manager Interview

GAC Project Manager
Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at World Economic Forum in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for a role at WEF in the GAC team. I went through 7 interviews, with team members and managers, and in the end I was the second choice. The person hired had half of my experience and was younger, so I assume also cost them a lot less.

Interview Question – Tell me about a difficult situation you had at your most recent job, and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Project Associate Interview

Project Associate
Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at World Economic Forum in June 2013.

Interview Details – Two interviews with two different recruiters. Questions:
1. Why do you want to work for us?
2. Why do you think you can give u an important contribution?
3. Describe me the results of your master's degree dissertation.
4. Describe me your master three major strenghts.
5. What are your salary expectations?

Interview Question – Provide me with two examples of when you worked in a project as a leader and as a partner.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at World Economic Forum

Worked for World Economic Forum? Contribute to the Community!