World Economic Forum

Relevance Date Difficulty

Leadership Fellow Interview

Leadership Fellow
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at World Economic Forum in August 2008.

Interview Details – Saw the add in the economist. Went online to review the forum and the leadership program. Completed the essay's and application process. Received the interview call after networking with various members of the team I wanted to work for. Knew exactly what I wanted to do for the forum. Interview was focussed on what I would leverage from the forum and why the leadership program was important to me. Most importantly they wanted to understand how I would add to the forums mission.

Interview Question – Why are you the right candidate for this forum. What would you like to get from the prorgam   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had 12+ years of experience in private sector and taking a 50% pay cut to work at a non-profit was going to be hard especially with family. I had to make the tough choice to continue with my current role.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at World Economic Forum

Worked for World Economic Forum? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Economic Forum Leadership Fellow interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by World Economic Forum employees and interview candidates.