World Economic Forum Leadership Fellow Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Leadership Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at World Economic Forum in August 2008.

Saw the add in the economist. Went online to review the forum and the leadership program. Completed the essay's and application process. Received the interview call after networking with various members of the team I wanted to work for. Knew exactly what I wanted to do for the forum. Interview was focussed on what I would leverage from the forum and why the leadership program was important to me. Most importantly they wanted to understand how I would add to the forums mission.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you the right candidate for this forum. What would you like to get from the prorgam   Answer Question

I had 12+ years of experience in private sector and taking a 50% pay cut to work at a non-profit was going to be hard especially with family. I had to make the tough choice to continue with my current role.

Worked for World Economic Forum? Contribute to the Community!