World Federation of United Nations Associations

World Federation of United Nations Associations Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at World Federation of United Nations Associations

Development Intern Interview

Received a request for an interview three days later. Interview was quick and lasted only for about thirty minutes with the potential direct supervisor and the president. Then they proceeded to request references and offered me the position a week later.

Interview Questions

Because it was an unpaid position.

Administrative and Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at World Federation of United Nations Associations in April 2011.

Response to an advertisement in idealist.org / Invitation to a phone interview because I was in Mexico at that moment / then application successful, contacted by another intern and follow-up until I take my responsibility.

Interview Questions
    • Clear and easy questions: What are your career goals? Why did you chose to apply to WFUNA?... No questions about your organizational skills. and 20 min of description of the new programs of the organization   Answer Question