World Federation of United Nations Associations

Relevance Date Difficulty

Development Intern Interview

Development Intern

Interviewed at World Federation of United Nations Associations

Interview Details – Received a request for an interview three days later. Interview was quick and lasted only for about thirty minutes with the potential direct supervisor and the president. Then they proceeded to request references and offered me the position a week later.

Interview Question – How do you organize your work to meet deadlines?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because it was an unpaid position.

Administrative and Human Resources Assistant Interview

Administrative and Human Resources Assistant
Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at World Federation of United Nations Associations in April 2011.

Interview Details – Response to an advertisement in idealist.org / Invitation to a phone interview because I was in Mexico at that moment / then application successful, contacted by another intern and follow-up until I take my responsibility.

Interview Question – Clear and easy questions: What are your career goals? Why did you chose to apply to WFUNA?... No questions about your organizational skills. and 20 min of description of the new programs of the organization   Answer Question

Worked for World Federation of United Nations Associations? Contribute to the Community!