World Financial Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at World Financial Group in June 2010.

I was asked by a family member to check out this place as a potential internship destination which could eventually result in a full time job. I met Mr. Vy in person and was told to come by at around closing time for a meet and greet with other senior partners working at World Financial Group. In the end, there was no real interview and I was asked to come by the next Monday and start performing administrative duties.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think about our company and life insurance underwriting as a whole? You know all the negative things about our company on the internet? There's simply no basis. I hope you didn't take them seriously?   View Answer

I was not willing to work the hours they were providing due to my coursework. They told me that the scheduling would be flexible but they failed to offer this to me.