World Resources Institute
www.wri.org Washington, DC 150 to 499 Employees

World Resources Institute International Climate Policy Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

International Climate Policy Internship Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at World Resources Institute in May 2009.

Interview Details – I only had a phone interview. It was a cold call; I thought I was returning a call to set up an actual meeting, but ended up having an in-depth interview over the phone. Questions were pretty standard - asked me about my background, different experiences listed on my resume and why I wanted this position. Also, how my particular skills would be an asset for the job.

Interview Question – no specific question - it was more that I was unprepared because there was no indication that there would be an interview when I was returning a voicemail.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for World Resources Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Resources Institute International Climate Policy Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by World Resources Institute employees and interview candidates.