World Trade Securities

Relevance Date Difficulty

Equities Trader Interview

Equities Trader
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at World Trade Securities in August 2009.

Interview Details – The two managers interviewed me for about 40 minutes, asking why do I think I would be good at trading, what do I know about this type of trading, trading psychology, etc. I got the sense that they were a fairly knowledgeable and professional team, but not without a tinge of macho/bravado that traders often have. A question I particularly remember is: "If you could play a game just once with two choices: take $1 or have a 1/10 chance of getting $10, what would you choose? How about $1 vs 1/10 chance of $15? How about $10000 vs 1/10 chance of $100k?"

Interview Question – If you could play a game just once with two choices: take $1 or have a 1/10 chance of getting $10, what would you choose? How about $1 vs 1/10 chance of $15? How about $10000 vs 1/10 chance of $100k?   View Answers (3)

Worked for World Trade Securities? Contribute to the Community!