World Vision Interview Questions in Federal Way, WA

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Donor Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at World Vision.

I applied online and then received a call from the HR person. She interviewed me over the phone. She asked me to give my statement of faith and asked general interview questions about availability and what are my strengths and weaknesses. I was then asked to come to a sit down interview where the questions were about the same. After I was hired I completed paperwork and went on to the 13 week training class.

No negotiation, but the starting hourly rate was $12.60

Senior Data Solutions & Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at World Vision in August 2013.

I had 3 interviews for this position; the first one a phone interview. I was very impressed by the thoroughness of the interviewing process and the professionalism of the interviewing staff. I also sentenced a great respect and adherence to the companies Christian philosophy which I really admired.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you moved from one job role to the next with your former employer.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at World Vision in March 2013.

Two interviews, one with the hiring manager and the second with the team

Interview Questions
    The company does not support telecommuting for salaried employees. Negotiation was not difficult.

Marketing and Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at World Vision in December 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter for an interview after an online job application. I was interviewed by the Recruiter and the Department Lead. They asked me questions about my job experience and asked to see my portfolio. All in all, the interview process was painless. I did have to contact them to get a decision back.

Interview Questions
    • They did want me to talk about my relationship with God. Although I knew to expect that, I wasn't sure if my answer was sufficient.   Answer Question

Donor Services Representative Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online – interviewed at World Vision in April 2012.

There were two total interviews: 1 phone interview and 1 in-person interview. Both consisted of standard behavioral questions. Both were very easy. The in-person interview included a tour of the building containing the call center (high ceiling with short cubicles so you can see everyone; pleasant atmosphere). The entire process was about 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • There truly was not any unexpected question. Just prepare with standard behavioral interview questions (a challenge you encountered previously and how you overcame it, how would you deal with a difficult donor interaction without manager available, etc.).   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at World Vision in April 2009.

Small local job fair. Very polite and professional. Met at their Federal Way headquarters and performed interviews for dozens of people.

Interview Questions
    Very little negotiation for salary. They had standard rate and with no previous experience, didn't have anyway to ask for more.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at World Vision in March 2009.

I had an initial interview with HR and then had 3 additional interviews before I got the job. Interview questions lead me to believe that there was going to be travel and the job would be a very fun and relaxed environment - (none of which were true in teh end)

No negotiations available.