World Wide Technology

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.7

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at World Wide Technology.

I was contacted by a recruiter, because my professional skills and job experience was a perfect fit for World Wide. I met with the recruiter who then set up interviews. For the interview I travelled to the main office in St Louis. I was greeted and waited a short time for the meeting with the person who would be my boss. The interview seemed to be free-form with little structure. After discussion about the position, I was taken in to the next level boss who had a similar free-form style and finally taken to his boss who was a division director. He spoke with me alone and actually took notes. Next, the original interviewer (my would-be boss) said he wanted me to meet someone in from out of town. So, we met with a person there from "The Wilds of Alaska". He was treated with reverence by everyone around him. He was a very easy-going guy who even chased me down after the interview to take me to lunch. All in all a very unusual interview process. I left a little confused, but confident I had made a good impression and that I would be offered this job that looked like it was written with me in mind. I was wrong.

Interview Questions
    • You seem a little laid back for a Project Manager. How would you handle a large team?   View Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Hired on the spot at second interview. The process was very thorough and encouraging however the manager of this department has changed since then. All in all the interview was fun and engaging.

Oct 1, 2014Director of Human Resources

Thanks and welcome to WWT!

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at World Wide Technology.

First, was a call from an HR rep to discuss background and salary requirements
    Second, was an interview with some of the managers
    And last, was an interview with employees from the team

Interview Questions
    • The reason for the transition from previous job to current job   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at World Wide Technology in August 2014.

Interviewer seemed nice. Phone interview. She asked standard background questions but I found that she was looking for someone more senior than I was from the questions she was asking. So I pointed that out and she agreed. Then I thanked her for the interview and wished her the best. It seems like a nice place to work for from what little contact I had with her and a recruiter that works for her.

Sep 17, 2014Director of Human Resources

Thanks and good luck with your search.

Customer Service Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at World Wide Technology.

Very laid back. The manager at the time made me feel very comfortable. I was asked the usual questions nothing really difficult. Once I left I had to wait for her to meet with her boss and then for an offer letter.

Manager Interview

Preliminary phone interview with HR was behavioral with a few questions about specific items listed on my resume. What did I do in this situation? How did I handle that? I was told to expect two rounds of face-to-face interviewing past that point, one with the hiring manager and another with a panel.

Supply Chain Analyst - Materials Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at World Wide Technology in June 2014.

Applied online, got a response within a day. Had a basic HR screening with in a couple of days and then was asked for a discussion with hiring managers, this was a short 30 minutes call where basic questions were related on current job profile and projects worked on. Some light behavioral questions were asked apart from a few basic questions on Oracle Order to cash flow and inventory. Next another call on webex was scheduled the next week with multiple teams (one group was a senior managers group, the other one consisted of SCM analysts ) In this round multiple questions were asked on SCM planning, forecasting, case scenarios, inventory planning etc. It went for 2 hours overall.

Interview Questions
    • Probing questions were asked on ASCP planning, forecasting, business cases were given and responses asked on them.   Answer Question

Jul 10, 2014Director of Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback and best of luck.

Supply Chain Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at World Wide Technology.

Interview was directly from the manager. 1:1 Interview which presented behavioral and some light technical questions. Interviewer was dressed in casual clothing and made me feel very comfortable. Some questions about Access Databases were asked due to my relevant experience, but yours may differ. Overall, the interview was very professional and lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • How would you summarize Excel data into a summarized table?   View Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland Heights, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland Heights, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at World Wide Technology in April 2014.

Phone interview was very good! Manager wanted to know personality and professional skills. At second interview met with team and manager. Had a great experience but did not get the job.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at World Wide Technology.

Was interviewed by at least 4 people. The process from submitting application to hired was over 4 months. Very slow process between each step.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't one. Given a salary and wasn't really open for negotiations.