World Wrestling Entertainment

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Stamford, CT

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at World Wrestling Entertainment in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was a referral (I first learned of the position from an industry colleague). The HR staff was great. I had one phone interview and one in-person interview with the hiring manager. Another one with a senior staff member was scheduled and then canceled. They were very professional (including directions and what to do when you arrived). The best advice I could offer is to be prepared - both for their questions and with your own, to be able to learn about the company, the department, and your potential new boss. My perceptions of the people were that they were dedicated and professional. The office has great memorabilia and posters, and the work culture seemed to be a mix of 9-5ers and employees who were there all day.

Interview Question – Although you have great overall experience, you don't have much for this specific role, please take me through how you would be successful at this job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for World Wrestling Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Wrestling Entertainment Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by World Wrestling Entertainment employees and interview candidates.