WorldLink Human Resources Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at WorldLink in January 2011.

I applied online and was called for a phone interview with one of their recruiters. I was brought in quickly to interview with the HR Manager and her assistant. They asked me basic questions and asked me to come back the next day for an interview with the president's wife. When I arrived for the interview she wasnt there and they had to call her several times to get her to come to the office. Once she arrived, her office was a mess so we bounced around the office looking for a place to interview that wasn't occupied or messy. Her questions were generic and the interview lasted less than 5 minutes. I was offered the job the same day.

Interview Questions
  • We are looking for someone with no experience to fill this position. All you need is a degree. Do you have a degree?   Answer Question